~ºoº June 24, 2013 - Wonder in majestic Alaska! - 6/24/13 ºoº~

Has anyone inquired about what movies they will be playing? I tried to call but it's Sat, no one is there. I know Monster's University opens on the 21st, but I was curious about The Lone Ranger which opens a day or 2 after we get off. Just WONDERing. Leavin in 4 days YEAH :tigger: :tink:

Unfortunately, Ive heard that disney is super strict about movie release dates. I'm secretly still hopeful though. I do have a copy of the navigator from the alaska cruise from a few weeks ago if you want them.

I was told Monsters University, Oz, the Avengers, Finding nemo 3D, Iron Man 3, Lincoln, Wreck it Ralph. Have a safe trip everyone popcorn::

Unfortunately, Ive heard that disney is super strict about movie release dates. I'm secretly still hopeful though. I do have a copy of the navigator from the alaska cruise from a few weeks ago if you want them.

That's what I thought but I'll be hopeful along with you. I saw the navigators posted somewhere thanks though. Safe travels to all. party:

hello all...

i know this may be way to late, but a friend of mine mentioned her kids participating in fish extenders. is it too late to participate? we set sail on monday, june 24, 1013.

thanks a bunch!

stella

Just a reminder that when you get off the ship, it's Canada Day and the festivities start at 10am right next to the cruise terminal so expect some chaos:goodvibes

Which Tim Hortons are we meeting at cause there are a lot all over town? What is the address?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter