• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

People posting that they booked a package gives me hope! We were trying laptops and phones, but phones are easier.

I was able to book for February 1st this morning! Everything was wide open, except Sci Fi! There was NOTHING available all day for it. That was, of course, what I wanted. I booked Mama Melrose instead. I wonder if they are holding Sci Fi back for some reason, or if it's really all gone? I could have had my pick of times for ANY of the other restaurants. So odd.

I was able to book for February 1st this morning! Everything was wide open, except Sci Fi! There was NOTHING available all day for it. That was, of course, what I wanted. I booked Mama Melrose instead. I wonder if they are holding Sci Fi back for some reason, or if it's really all gone? I could have had my pick of times for ANY of the other restaurants. So odd.
SciFi may have been gone by 7:30am. I booked a 3:50 F! lunch at 6:30am. I was hoping for 1/29, but never found one so I moved my park days to take advantage of the 2/1 availability.

still can't get any for Jan 23rd :worried::worried::worried: don't know if i just missed them, or they never loaded. regardless i'm still going to Fantasmic since I haven't seen it since 2016 and its my favorite show.

Ugh. Nothing for either of my days at HK for anywhere. I have Hollywood and vine lunch booked for January 29th but wanted it to include the fantasmic seating. I'll hold off but I may just end up canceling H&V if I can't have the fantasmic viewing.

Ugh. Nothing for either of my days at HK for anywhere. I have Hollywood and vine lunch booked for January 29th but wanted it to include the fantasmic seating. I'll hold off but I may just end up canceling H&V if I can't have the fantasmic viewing.
I can’t find any package availability for January 28-31. Weird that 4 days there is nothing any where for the F! Package.

I can’t find any package availability for January 28-31. Weird that 4 days there is nothing any where for the F! Package.
There's nothing anywhere between January 10 - 31, and yet there are several options for February 1-10. It's almost like they are not doing the dinner packages these days which is strange.

There's nothing anywhere between January 10 - 31, and yet there are several options for February 1-10. It's almost like they are not doing the dinner packages these days which is strange.
I ended up finding a booking for lunch for February 2nd but I wanted to do fantasmic out first day (January 31) not the second. We'll see

I ended up finding a booking for lunch for February 2nd but I wanted to do fantasmic out first day (January 31) not the second. We'll see
I've noticed that up until and including January 8 there are two shows a night, and from January 9 onwards there is only 1 show a night. Maybe Disney is holding off from opening January 10-31 until they decide for sure that they are doing only 1 and not 2 shows a night. If they have already decided that February 1 onwards is only one show that would explain why they are not scheduling any shows between January 10 - 31 in case they decide to have two shows. Would explain why these dates have not yet been scheduled.

Last edited:
I've noticed that up until and including January 8 there are two shows a night, and from January 9 onwards there is only 1 show a night. Maybe Disney is holding off from opening January 10-31 until they decide for sure that they are doing only 1 and not 2 shows a night. If they have already decided that February 1 onwards is only one show that would explain why they are not scheduling any shows between January 10 - 31 in case they decide to have two shows. Would explain why these dates have not yet been scheduled.
Makes sense - I hope you’re right, or in any case, I hope they make a decision and open those January dates soon!

I see nothing for 1/31
They went really really fast. When my alert hit, I was able to grab one of about 10 existing reservations for MM on 1/27. By the time I booked, all 10 were gone. Try setting up an alert from the stakeout app, ***********, or mousewatchers. They will text you when an ADR opens up.

They went really really fast. When my alert hit, I was able to grab one of about 10 existing reservations for MM on 1/27. By the time I booked, all 10 were gone. Try setting up an alert from the stakeout app, ***********, or mousewatchers. They will text you when an ADR opens up.
I do have an 1140 for 2/2 so I think I'll just have to be happy with that. I didn't want to be out too late the Thursday night since we have a full day at MK the next day (fireworks Dessert party) but I'll take what I can get.

I do have an 1140 for 2/2 so I think I'll just have to be happy with that. I didn't want to be out too late the Thursday night since we have a full day at MK the next day (fireworks Dessert party) but I'll take what I can get.
I just got a pile of alerts for H&V between 8:30 am and 3 pm on 1/30 if anyone is interested.

A whole bunch of times just dropped for Jan 24th as well. Pretty much all restaurants except Sci Fi so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter