“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb question for the day: where is the check-in? My confirmation only says “World Showcase”. Somewhere I read that it’s near the Fastpass viewing area - but I don’t even know where that is.

Dumb question for the day: where is the check-in? My confirmation only says “World Showcase”. Somewhere I read that it’s near the Fastpass viewing area - but I don’t even know where that is.
From MDE:
"To check in for this event, please meet the greeting Cast Member at World Showcase Plaza, located next to Disney Traders and adjacent to the Mexico Pavilion."

Phew" i can quit stalking when/if they go on sale for the final Illuminations! The travel agency I use partnered with Attractions Magazine to do a dessert party (no ride after, but that's is fine), and I managed to snag one of the pretty reasonably priced tickets! Illuminations viewing secured - and no fear of the having to hold it or risk losing my spot for a bathroom break! (Solo traveler problems)

The travel agency I use partnered with Attractions Magazine to do a dessert party (no ride after, but that's is fine), and I managed to snag one of the pretty reasonably priced tickets! Illuminations viewing secured - and no fear of the having to hold it or risk losing my spot for a bathroom break!
The good news is that the viewing area at Italy is very good and that the party will be facilitated by the same group that puts on the FEA parties, same party staff, same servers, desserts will likely be different, but having read the description the bad news for drinkers is that there's no mention of an open bar. :(

Last edited:

The good news is that the viewing area at Italy is very good and that the party will be facilitated by the same group that put on the FEA parties, same party staff, same servers, desserts will likely be different, but having read the description the bad news for drinkers is that there's no mention of an open bar. :(

Yeah. It's ok though. I can live without that. Probably better as I will be ugly crying enough as it is!

You're not the first to say that. I on the other hand say so long, it's been great, but bring on the next show.

I am the odd duck who cannot stand HEA, so I really do not trust them to make the next things as amazing as Illuminations.

I kinda wish Disney would keep the food and drink carts/places open for an extra 30 mins that night. Because I’m going to need a Grey Goose Slush afterwards. :-)

I may have to stop by the wine shop in France and get a bottle for later in my room! Of wine, obviously. Not the slush sadly. :(

I am the odd duck who cannot stand HEA, so I really do not trust them to make the next things as amazing as Illuminations.
You may be right. Sadly for Guests, and I can't blame Disney for doing it, but it appears that night time shows no longer have to be amazing, they have to be good enough. That's evidenced by RoL, and the use of more projections and less fireworks in the other shows. Compared to projections and lasers, fireworks cost a ton of money to buy and to use.

@FastPasser. - how often did you have solo travelers ? This will be my third solo trip but first dessert party. I have done character meals solo so not too worried about me but don’t want it to be awkward for my table-mates.

@FastPasser. - how often did you have solo travelers ? This will be my third solo trip but first dessert party. I have done character meals solo so not too worried about me but don’t want it to be awkward for my table-mates.

I did the Frozen Dessert party last month solo- I really wanted to see Illuminations for the last time in a special way and heard great things about the party.
I was seated at a great table with a sweet honeymoon couple and another solo young lady. It was fine and we had a really nice time! It was fun to chat with people who love Disney as much as I do! The party is awesome and I’m so glad I made the decision to go even though I was solo! This is the 3rd dessert party I’ve been to (first solo) and it was by far the best!

I did the Frozen Dessert party last month solo- I really wanted to see Illuminations for the last time in a special way and heard great things about the party.
I was seated at a great table with a sweet honeymoon couple and another solo young lady. It was fine and we had a really nice time! It was fun to chat with people who love Disney as much as I do! The party is awesome and I’m so glad I made the decision to go even though I was solo! This is the 3rd dessert party I’ve been to (first solo) and it was by far the best!

Thank you @minniebeth - that makes me feel better. I am getting excited about it. Two weeks from today !

FWIW, coming from a non-solo perspective, we found it more awkward when seated with a party of 3 vs another time we were seated with 2 solos!

Reactions: DLo
As you might expect there weren't that many solo Guests but it wasn't that uncommon. It's rare to have a table sharing issue but whenever I noticed it I would speak to the Guest privately and ask if they wanted me to check for an empty table or if they wanted a high boy table with no chairs. I wouldn't give it any thought, it'll work out.

Reactions: DLo
FWIW, coming from a non-solo perspective, we found it more awkward when seated with a party of 3 vs another time we were seated with 2 solos!
Not that I've ever been a Guest at a dessert party or that I would find it awkward to share a table, however you shouldn't have to share a table.

Phew" i can quit stalking when/if they go on sale for the final Illuminations! The travel agency I use partnered with Attractions Magazine to do a dessert party (no ride after, but that's is fine), and I managed to snag one of the pretty reasonably priced tickets! Illuminations viewing secured - and no fear of the having to hold it or risk losing my spot for a bathroom break! (Solo traveler problems)

How did you get FEA dessert party tickets if they haven’t gone on sale???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter