“Life is Grand, it Yacht to be, we are at Disney! 1/29 New TR link, a question, and this TR is complete!

Im sorry MNSSHP was so busy! We went the first night and I expected it to be very busy but I was SHOCKED when we went in September and it actually seemed worse than night one! I'm definitely more of a After Hours party person now! I feel like even to get good viewings of the fireworks or parades you need to get packages which makes the party more money. I am really hoping that by Disney selling out some of the Christmas party nights that means Disney learned their lesson and realized there is a limit to how many tickets can be sold!

They have been in a variety of different places, now they meet in Pete’s Silly Sideshow area, I still have never met them, maybe someday!
Now I know... for now!
But... probably won't be a priority unless I dress like a dwarf or something.,
There is scary music and fire in the video we got, it’s okay, I can’t get it to work on here:confused3
Well, shoot!
The second parade is usually way less crowded
"Usually" being the key word there. I was shocked by how busy the 2nd parade was!
Most of my headless horseman are blurry!
Most??? You have a bunch? Ask one of them to hold still for a second.
I loved this addition, The HM bride was awesome, great detail and I loved how she was on a motorized type of thing, really cool!
::yes::
IMG_0656_Original.JPG
Love this one.
Cruella's expression! :laughing:
:laughing:
Love your expression here. :)
I hope this lets people know how fun these parties can be especially when the crowds are lower!!
::yes::

I didn’t have any other head cold symptoms, thank goodness!

Hooray! So glad that the cold didn't linger.

I checked us in and we were seated within 5 minutes for our breakfast with Chipmunks, yay!

The chipmunks are so fun, how have I never had this meal?

We did get the 10% off for being passholders but wow, this breakfast is 59.99 now per person.

WOW, that is so pricey for a breakfast!

I braved Starbucks at HS and the experience was so much better.

Thank goodness you didn't have a repeat of the previous day!

We got back to our room and Mousekeeping had been here and left us a cute duck towel.

I think he looks like a platypus~

After this year I will have to change love to loved.

Nooo, how sad.

PM was our first stop.

For the life of me I cannot figure out what this is...

We all decided to ride the PM together!

Wait, it's PeopleMover! DUH, Kara!

I adore these costumes so much!

What a disappointment that the party was so crowded! I've attended two Christmas parties, and one was wall to wall people, and it's amazing what a difference the crowd makes on an atmosphere! It can really diminish the fun and takes away the feeling of it being "special" when it's just as crowded as normal daytime hours.
Sorry that something that's a bit of a tradition for you to was a bit of a letdown.

Sorry the party was so over-crowded but thanks for sharing all your photos from years past. You made some wonderful memories and who knows, maybe if enough people complain Disney will see sense and reduce numbers at parties again. Crossing my fingers for you ☘

I so agree and how fun to ride PM together, it really was a nice time to chill from the hectic party, haha!
It had been a wish of our for years to ride PM together! :goodvibes Finally happened! And yes, a nice time to chill from the crazy, hectic party!

Thank you, I loved your Minnie dress! Mine was quite comfy and surprisingly cool for the hot weather!
Thank you! Cool and comfy? Bonus! :thumbsup2

Love this picture of Andi! I can't believe your BB-8 and Rey costumes were from TWO years ago?! :faint:

My trip notes say from this party, Boo to Disney for overselling these parties now!!
I don’t know that we will attend another one for awhile.
I definitely agree with you on the party. The one I did last year was just too crowded. I can't justify the cost anymore, especially if I can't be sure it will be an enjoyable experience.
I would still tell someone who has never done one to attend just for the experience, but I don't think it's a repeat experience for my family anymore.

Great photo pass pics...we never have luck with good pics...I buy the photo pass and only get 1 or 2 good pics.. with the added special touches...do yo ask them or do they just do it..

Im sorry MNSSHP was so busy! We went the first night and I expected it to be very busy but I was SHOCKED when we went in September and it actually seemed worse than night one! I'm definitely more of a After Hours party person now! I feel like even to get good viewings of the fireworks or parades you need to get packages which makes the party more money. I am really hoping that by Disney selling out some of the Christmas party nights that means Disney learned their lesson and realized there is a limit to how many tickets can be sold!
Yes it was a bummer, I thought for sure a Tuesday in August would not draw a huge crowd, I was wrong!!
Disney sure is trying to grab money for everything now! The tickets for the parks are so expensive and all the add ons now a days really can add up!

We are doing 1 more DAH at MK in January and I hope it is not oversold!

Wait... what do you mean by that? Do they add a surcharge for every transaction or something?
Disney now adds a hold charge on your credit card every night. They can add up to $1000.00 depending how much you charge back to your room even if you pay each night with a GC. I have read some reports of having an extra 4,000 added to your cc and the hold charge doesn’t fall off for over a week!

Now I know... for now!
But... probably won't be a priority unless I dress like a dwarf or something.,
I would like to meet them, mainly because we haven’t
Usually" being the key word there. I was shocked by how busy the 2nd parade was!
I agree, very busy 2nd parade
Most??? You have a bunch? Ask one of them to hold still for a second.
:rotfl:
Hooray! So glad that the cold didn't linger.

I know, I mostly had a sore throat and a mild tickle Cough for a few days!
Cruella's expression!
Priceless!
The chipmunks are so fun, how have I never had this meal?
it is a fun meal, The character are awesome and the food is good.
WOW, that is so pricey for a breakfast!
crazy cost!
I think he looks like a platypus~
He does!
Wait, it's PeopleMover! DUH, Kara!
Well, it is night shift when you are replying haha!
adore these costumes so much!
Ahh thanks it was fun!

What a disappointment that the party was so crowded! I've attended two Christmas parties, and one was wall to wall people, and it's amazing what a difference the crowd makes on an atmosphere! It can really diminish the fun and takes away the feeling of it being "special" when it's just as crowded as normal daytime hours.
Sorry that something that's a bit of a tradition for you to was a bit of a letdown.
It was a bummer. I agree, the crowd level, makes a huge difference. There are so many special things within a party and very hard to enjoy with wall to wall people. We have done 5 Halloween parties and 3 Christmas so we do have quite the tradition, yay!

Sorry the party was so over-crowded but thanks for sharing all your photos from years past. You made some wonderful memories and who knows, maybe if enough people complain Disney will see sense and reduce numbers at parties again. Crossing my fingers for you ☘
It was fun looking back at all the pictures. These parties have been a special part of our trips. Disney sure is money hungry these days!

It had been a wish of our for years to ride PM together! :goodvibes Finally happened! And yes, a nice time to chill from the crazy, hectic party!
The PM is a great place to visit, Walt sure had wonderful ideas!
Thank you! Cool and comfy? Bonus!
it really was a comfy dress
Love this picture of Andi! I can't believe your BB-8 and Rey costumes were from TWO years ago?
Time sure flies!
Great pics from past parties! So many fun memories!!
:thanks: So many wonderful memories
Love all of your great pics from previous parties!
:thanks:Love looking back at all the photos
So fun to walk down memory lane! You guys are adorable
:thanks: You are so sweet!
I definitely agree with you on the party.
It sure has changed and not for the better in my opinion
would still tell someone who has never done one to attend just for the experience, but I don't think it's a repeat experience for my family anymore.
I would do it at least once if the opportunity is there!
Great pics of you and Andi Caroline!!! I loved walking down memory lane with you...
:thanks: It is fun to look back at all the pictures we have!
Great photo pass pics...we never have luck with good pics...I buy the photo pass and only get 1 or 2 good pics.. with the added special touches...do yo ask them or do they just do it..
Andi gets tired of all the photo stops sometimes. I really just try to get as many as I can. At the parties, the special effects are advertised on the map. Other times, I just ask if they can do a magic shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter