☆☆ The Official October 2016 Thread ☆☆

October is over half over - I love October, but I think I'll still be glad when it's November. Because next October I'll be at Disney World.

Change of plans. We cancelled our October 2016 trip. (Boo) BUT we booked a Disney Cruise for December 2016. Trying to figure out how to convince the DH into spending just a few nights in the World after the cruise. ;)

After seeing so many bad posts about columbus day week we have decided to move our dates to Sept....good luck everybody!!!

I like how they expect us to make dining reservations 6 months in advance, but in some cases don't even release/end up changing park hours after then.

Just got home last Friday. Going back:
10/1-10/5/16 The Polynesian
10/5-10/7/16 AKL

334 days, but who's counting......

I love how so many on this thread are going to be there the same time as we are. It's kind of a sense of camaraderie. :mickeyjum

And I agree that they should release the park hours sooner. I am in total planning mode!

Joining in... Not booked yet - but promised and planned, so that's just as good, IMO. ::yes::

October 15-23, 2016 Either FQ (if they offer any good discounts) or Shades of Green. :lovestruc

D~

We just got back 5 days ago from our latest Board Walk stay, we make our BW ressie for next year starting tomorrow. We go on DVC points rented from a DVC member, we love BW and during Food&Wine the studio units go fast so we plan 11 months ahead. You snooze, you lose. Also, we upgraded our hoppers to APs so the park tickets are covered already and maybe we'll sneak in another trip before Oct '16.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter