1 bdrm at Kidani or CC?

seasalt81

Mouseketeer
We had a 1 bedroom booked at Boulder Ridge but found yesterday that some passholder discount rooms had opened up at Kidani and Copper Creek. CC is about $50 cheaper per night than what we were going to pay at Boulder Ridge and Kidani is about $50 per night less than that (standard view). We've never stayed at either and are going to switch but I'm having trouble deciding which to switch to. What would you do? Two adults, one 2nd grade child.

I’d definitely do kidani. Love that 2nd bath. Lots of nice places to sit and watch the animals in public areas since you are in a standard view.

Hmmm. CC 1BR is beautiful. Grounds beautiful. Two pools, closer to MK. Kidani is nice too. I however wouldn’t rank a std view there as an equal. The draw is the savanna. 2nd bathroom is nice but with 2nd grader less a necessity I would think. Good luck !

If you are planning to spend a good amount of time at Magic Kingdom, I'd go CC. Wilderness Lodge is great.

Thanks so much for the feedback! After talking it through last night, we ended up reserving CC (though I still have my eye on the Kidani in case we change our mind 🙈). My daughter really wants to eat at Whispering Canyon and we had plans for the Wave, as that's one of our favorites. Plus we'll be doing the Halloween party. So a lot in the MK area. I think if it was a savanna view room, we'd be more tempted to go the other way!

Have a great time! We stayed 1BR at CC and I kept saying “l love this”. I always have liked the arts and crafts type of decor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter