******* 10/14/08 Booking...questions, Hold Time, Prices, What Did You Get???

lbgraves

Little Cinderella's Mommy
Here is where we can all get excited for the rooms we booked, the prices we got and also where we can commiserate with each other about the hold times we experienced. Lots of people are going to be looking for prices while they are holding for DCL to book their own cruise so keeping it all in one spot will make it easier for everyone.

Any thread concerning this information will be merged with this one to keep information centrally located.

Thank you.

My fingers are ready to dial, my cat choices, my unacceptable rooms = GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I figured I got the PC - this has to work!!!:banana:

Thanks for creating this thread. I guess this is where I'll camp out while waiting.:surfweb:

I'm feeling nervous already and I'm not even going for one of the European cruises. Good luck everyone....... 17 minutes and counting :eek:

Tinktatoo I totally agree nerves here too and I am not going or the Europe cruise either!

I hope everyone is able to book what they wish for and at first tier pricing!

:eek: oh my gosh! nearly $8K for 3 pp in cat 6 on april 3rd 2010 - 7 nite western...this is the price in the first 5 minutes! folks, we are out of the race

This is the error message I'm getting on the website for a July 2010 Baltic Booking:

Sorry, there's been an error. Please correct the information below to proceed.
There are no vacation dates available. Please choose another itinerary or another month. (E1512034) Error

They are up but the site is lagging, the deposits are not 50% like my TA was told and the phone system is not even accepting phone calls. A double Dip Wonder Cruise on 7/11 was over $4k for 2 adults in a Cat 6.

This is the error message I'm getting on the website for a July 2010 Baltic Booking:

Sorry, there's been an error. Please correct the information below to proceed.
There are no vacation dates available. Please choose another itinerary or another month. (E1512034) Error

Yeah, me too.

Booked on-line. No cat 12 available; took a cat 11. No half price deposit; the full $1200. But we're in and will go from there! Good luck everyone!

Edited: Should have added the cat 11 for 2 Adults wa $2,345.46 with/OUT insurance or transportation (and certainly no air). Gave me Second Dinner Seating and also gave me stateroom 7619!

Edited again for clarity: The $2,345.46 is the total for BOTH adults (w/o insurance, transportation or air). So that makes it $1,172.73/pp CAT 11.

Booked on-line. No cat 12 available; took a cat 11. No half price deposit; the full $1200. But we're in and will go from there! Good luck everyone!

What cruise and did you get to pick your stateroom?

Still on hold. Took a while to even get to the "press 1 for English" prompt

No music on hold!! :lmao:

Nothing on the website.

Gonna be a long morning

Deb

For the westbound first screen says deposit due was $2400 for a party of 4 BUT we were only charged $1200 to hold. So looks like 1/2 off deposit on that cruise.

~Ingrid

Well.. I didn't have this problem booking the Mediterranean Cruise. I can't get into online and the phone line is busy. 11 minutes... and counting are wasted!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter