10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finishing off this thread...see you all on #18:wave2:

Thanks for the
36_3_16.gif
Heather.......:goodvibes

Well, good morning here! Leaving for work with wind chills in the single digits and wishing I were on deck with the sail-away party!

Well, good morning here! Leaving for work with wind chills in the single digits and wishing I were on deck with the sail-away party!

I have friends sailing on the Magic this Saturday, how I wish it were me as well!!! ;)

Out to the Frozen Tundra I go, gotta make a living........:wave2:

Good morning everyone. I woke up this morning with Mel on my mind.

Mel, are you around here somewhere? I am wondering if your brother is still deployed? I had an appointment at Walter Reed Army Hospital yesterday, and as I walked in the door, the sights I saw reminded me that even as my life goes on and on, there are men and women who have their (family) life on hold and are fighting in a war. So, if you're reading this, Mel, please know that your brother, and all other deployed service members (UK & other countries, too) are in my prayers......

Sorry to be a little sappy this morning, y'all, but yesterday was an eye-opener for me......:flower3:

Y'all have a great day!:)

I have friends sailing on the Magic this Saturday, how I wish it were me as well!!! ;)

Out to the Frozen Tundra I go, gotta make a living........:wave2:

Rob's sister and her family (& some friends, too) are on a 4 day at the end of this month (for Mardi Gras)......I am so jealous, and a little aggravated, too. They are not doing nearly all the research they should be doing. It kills me.:rotfl2:

Mel, are you around here somewhere? I am wondering if your brother is still deployed? I had an appointment at Walter Reed Army Hospital yesterday, and as I walked in the door, the sights I saw reminded me that even as my life goes on and on, there are men and women who have their (family) life on hold and are fighting in a war. So, if you're reading this, Mel, please know that your brother, and all other deployed service members (UK & other countries, too) are in my prayers......

Sorry to be a little sappy this morning, y'all, but yesterday was an eye-opener for me......:flower3:

Yep, we take things so much for granted now days....:grouphug:

Blessing to your family during your time serving this country :flower3: :goodvibes

Walt :thumbsup2

Yep, we take things so much for granted now days....:grouphug:

Blessing to your family during your time serving this country :flower3: :goodvibes

Walt :thumbsup2

We've been so lucky this time around--Rob has not deployed. He is terminally attached to a desk, I am afraid. Well, I like that but I don't think he does.:rotfl: There are so many who are deployed right now. What really impresses me is the courage of their children. Kids are so resilient; it's amazing to me.

How are y'all doing, Walt? Had any good jambalaya lately? Are y'all going to have King Cake later this month? I think I have to bake 3 or 4 King Cakes!!:joker:

We've been so lucky this time around--Rob has not deployed. He is terminally attached to a desk, I am afraid. Well, I like that but I don't think he does.:rotfl: There are so many who are deployed right now. What really impresses me is the courage of their children. Kids are so resilient; it's amazing to me.

How are y'all doing, Walt? Had any good jambalaya lately? Are y'all going to have King Cake later this month? I think I have to bake 3 or 4 King Cakes!!:joker:
Never had a King Cake..You going to have to give me the recipe..:guilty:

Had some of mom's left overs last night..Stuff Roast with lots and lots of Garlic, etc..Good old butter beans with ham hocks in it...;)

Doesn't that make you hungry for mom's back home cooking :mic:

Have a great day...Yes kids are amazing..Just think we were once brilliant .:rotfl2:

Walt :cool1:

Yes we all need to thank our young men & woman.
A husband of a friends, friend who is a doctor was hit in a convoy by a missle. They don't know the outcome. He is also at Walter Reed. They have no children so his wife if there with him. He had a broken back, face, etc. So we are all praying for that young man. AS a dr he could make so much more money in the real world but wanted to be in the military.

Our new president wants to raise all our tricare payments-- free health care for life- what a joke.

I so need a vacation. I hope we all those cruisers post some pictures.

Andy,

ALl that snow is amazing, please be careful shovelling..

Andy,

ALl that snow is amazing, please be careful shovelling..

The shoveling is done, now comes the hard part, walking around in it all day. I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo need a vacation. Hard to explain the depression I feel I'm sinking into because of this stinking weather. Oh well, life goes on, so must I. :rolleyes:

Just had a bowl of HOT oatmeal, time to hit the road and get some work done. later all........:wave2:

The shoveling is done, now comes the hard part, walking around in it all day. I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo need a vacation. Hard to explain the depression I feel I'm sinking into because of this stinking weather. Oh well, life goes on, so must I. :rolleyes:

Just had a bowl of HOT oatmeal, time to hit the road and get some work done. later all........:wave2:

Be safe Andy :thumbsup2

Walt :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter