10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our new president wants to raise all our tricare payments-- free health care for life- what a joke.

With the problems I've been having with them, I'd rather pay and get better care, or at least more efficient claim handlers. Of course, isn't this with ALL health insurance. My sister has Aetna and they are trying to charge her some outrageous amount because the doctor (that they made her go to) uses a billing company not in their network. I didn't know that you now have to check to see if the billing company is in the network......

Note to self---force kids in the family to become doctors.:rotfl:

Never had a King Cake..You going to have to give me the recipe..:guilty:

Had some of mom's left overs last night..Stuff Roast with lots and lots of Garlic, etc..Good old butter beans with ham hocks in it...;)

Doesn't that make you hungry for mom's back home cooking :mic:

Have a great day...Yes kids are amazing..Just think we were once brilliant .:rotfl2:

Walt :cool1:

I am jealous!! I think I will make homemade jambalaya tonight. You start with a roux......(Isn't that how all the good recipes start?:rotfl: )

Stuffed Roast......so good you want to slap your mama.:cool1:

I am jealous!! I think I will make homemade jambalaya tonight. You start with a roux......(Isn't that how all the good recipes start?:rotfl: )

Stuffed Roast......so good you want to slap your mama.:cool1:

How about that Recipe...:thumbsup2

Need to make a King Cake...:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rolleyes: :sad2: :guilty:

How about that Recipe...:thumbsup2

Need to make a King Cake...:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rolleyes: :sad2: :guilty:

I don't have the recipe on my computer and it is kind of long, but here is one that is very similar to the one I make. Only I don't make a glaze; I buy a can of frosting and warm it for about 10 seconds in the microwave to turn it into a glaze.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/King-Cake/Detail.aspx

When I make mine later this month, I'll try to post a pic..

I don't have the recipe on my computer and it is kind of long, but here is one that is very similar to the one I make. Only I don't make a glaze; I buy a can of frosting and warm it for about 10 seconds in the microwave to turn it into a glaze.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/King-Cake/Detail.aspx

When I make mine later this month, I'll try to post a pic..

Didn't know what a King cake was, but that looks YUM.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter