10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na, find it amusing since he is the electronic geek in this house.

Have the leaves started changing? I will say that is the one season I miss!!

OMG! All the shows deleted:eek::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

And yes, the leaves are changing. It is my favorite season. One thing I'll surely miss if someday (I hope ) to move out of state.

Do the leaves change in VA/W VA Lori?

I'm so excited.... I just ordered a gift basket for Abby to be delivered to the cabin (got the one from Shirley at ThePerfectgift.cc). My MOM ordered one for Becca and that will be her birthday present from Mamaw and Papaw....

The girls will be so excited (and so will I!!):banana:

:yay: I'm ordering baskets too! I think it'll be fun. What did you ask for in yours? I guess I need to call today! Did you talk to Shirley?

OMG! All the shows deleted:eek::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

And yes, the leaves are changing. It is my favorite season. One thing I'll surely miss if someday (I hope ) to move out of state.

Do the leaves change in VA/W VA Lori?

I can speak to the Virginia leaves changing - YUP!! The farther west you go, the prettier they are (where Lori is - they are GORGEOUS!!)

:yay: I'm ordering baskets too! I think it'll be fun. What did you ask for in yours? I guess I need to call today! Did you talk to Shirley?

I talked to Melody. I didn't ask for anything too special - Becca is getting the Halloween themed basket with some snacks in it with a Tinkerbell theme and a balloon and some toys to play with at the beach.

Abby is just getting a basic Halloween themed one with some candy/snacks/goodies, etc.

Some people go ALL out, but I think they will be so happy to get a basket, they won't care it's not super elaborate!

I booked Bernards Tours for St. Maarten. I think others are doing this too..:)
I was going to either book the Trunk Bay excursion or Sunny Liston for St. Thomas, but we'll probably just catch transport to Megan's Bay or Saphire to save $$ and have more freedom to do what we want.

DH and I did the Trunk Bay thing with another couple on our cruise in 05, and I LOVED the beach there. It was like heaven! I didn't snorkel, but he did and thought it was cool. I considered booking it this time with the kids, but for 5 of us it's pricey, plus there are no other amenities on that beach, that I recall. I'm all about beach lounging+bar/restaurant+music+toys...:)

I figure the kids can try snorkeling on CC and that way there's other stuff to do if they don't like it.

I booked Bernards Tours for St. Maarten. I think others are doing this too..:)
I was going to either book the Trunk Bay excursion or Sunny Liston for St. Thomas, but we'll probably just catch transport to Megan's Bay or Saphire to save $$ and have more freedom to do what we want.

DH and I did the Trunk Bay thing with another couple on our cruise in 05, and I LOVED the beach there. It was like heaven! I didn't snorkel, but he did and thought it was cool. I considered booking it this time with the kids, but for 5 of us it's pricey, plus there are no other amenities on that beach, that I recall. I'm all about beach lounging+bar/restaurant+music+toys...:)

I figure the kids can try snorkeling on CC and that way there's other stuff to do if they don't like it.

Angela - was their ANY food on the island?? It will make for quite a long day if we can't purchase food there and I know we can't bring food off of the boat.... Do you remember if they had something there?

Angela - was their ANY food on the island?? It will make for quite a long day if we can't purchase food there and I know we can't bring food off of the boat.... Do you remember if they had something there?

We have always taken food with us. Take ziplocks. We ordered room service the night before and took sandwiches and cookies. muffins and bagels with us.

When we went, there was nothing. I don't even think there was a bathroom. BUT - our tour was from like 8-12:30 in the morning, so we ate when we got back. You could take snacks, etc. with you. Isn't this DCL tour pretty much the same (4 hours)?

When we went, there was nothing. I don't even think there was a bathroom. BUT - our tour was from like 8-12:30 in the morning, so we ate when we got back. You could take snacks, etc. with you. Isn't this DCL tour pretty much the same (4 hours)?

That's true.... I think it's about that long (wow - thought it was all day... kind of making me rethink it because it's so expensive!!)

Good job Leisha!!! :thumbsup2

How are you feeling?

I am feeling much better, I am ready to go on the cruise. I have been packed for a couple of weeks. Tommy needs to finish his packing. He has not realized he will be the luggage man for this trip or he will talk Jose into it. :rotfl2::lmao:

Yes, I'm watching the Yankees!!! :yay::woohoo::yay:

I'm also going to Savannah for the weekend, so I'm packing between innings.

I thought you were going to meet us for lunch when you get back on the 31st? Frank will be around for a little while and would love to see you guys. You can do the pool after that. Or maybe we can have lunch at the pool?

Looks like I'll be coming down to WDW in March to meet up with you guys! :yay:

Kathy What time and where for lunch. I can not wait!!!!! :banana:

I talked to Melody. I didn't ask for anything too special - Becca is getting the Halloween themed basket with some snacks in it with a Tinkerbell theme and a balloon and some toys to play with at the beach.

Abby is just getting a basic Halloween themed one with some candy/snacks/goodies, etc.

Some people go ALL out, but I think they will be so happy to get a basket, they won't care it's not super elaborate!

Hi! I spoke with Melody too....she was very helpful. DS is getting a halloween pail with a few sand toys and pirate things, and I'm also getting one for DH and me with some champagne and snackies...

I had them addressed from "Mickey and Minnie"...I think Thomas will get a kick out of it!

I got baskets in '07 and was very pleased.

Hi everyone....just a quick post to say hello....gotta get some work done today!

I started sorting t-shirts last night (since it is now TOO COLD to wear short sleeves!)...trying to decide which ones to pack.

16 sleeps until we cruise! :dance3:

I am so not a dress wearer, I have one black one for formal night, but it's a little to snug right now!! Maybe I 'll skip formal night and have beer and pizza by the pool!!!:rotfl:
You can not leave us on Sunday night. You can wear what ever you want and we will not say a word. Megan may but I will duct tape her mouth. :lmao::lmao:

You can not leave us on Sunday night. You can wear what ever you want and we will not say a word. Megan may but I will duct tape her mouth. :lmao::lmao:

You are too sweet. I will see what I can find!! Working at home now, I don't even have work clothes any more- which I love!!!

We will be clothes shopping and car shopping this week end. Roger thinks I need a new car. My PT cruiser is a2002 with over 100K miles on it!!

who just loves pirate night? We do. Not sure if scott and i are dressing up this year or not. Don't have anything to wear yet.

img_0541-1.jpg

img_0537.jpg

img_0543-1.jpg

img_0581.jpg

love the pictures!!!!!

Hi! I spoke with Melody too....she was very helpful. DS is getting a halloween pail with a few sand toys and pirate things, and I'm also getting one for DH and me with some champagne and snackies...

I had them addressed from "Mickey and Minnie"...I think Thomas will get a kick out of it!

I got baskets in '07 and was very pleased.

She was wonderful. The girls are going to be excited about it!

Your Grown up basket sounds great too~!:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter