10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone....just a quick post to say hello....gotta get some work done today!

I started sorting t-shirts last night (since it is now TOO COLD to wear short sleeves!)...trying to decide which ones to pack.

16 sleeps until we cruise! :dance3:

It was CHILLY here this morning (like 46 degrees) but tomorrow, it's supposed to be a high of 88!! What the world!?!?!?!?! :confused3

You are too sweet. I will see what I can find!! Working at home now, I don't even have work clothes any more- which I love!!!

We will be clothes shopping and car shopping this week end. Roger thinks I need a new car. My PT cruiser is a2002 with over 100K miles on it!!

Have fun shopping! I am in a t shirt and sweat pants, I am working from home the next couple of weeks. I can not drive for a while. Mom is here today doing the laundry for me today. Megan is taking me out for dinner tonight. Tommy is out of town and Jose has class. I think she and I will do some shopping while we are out. I have not tried on my bathing suits since the surgery so I am not sure if they will fit. All of my shirts are big too bad my pants are not. Do you know what kind of car you are are going to get?

I started feeling a little icky this morning (like a cold coming on)... going to go out at lunch and get some mega Vitamin C and some Zicam.

I will NOT get sick. I will NOT get sick. I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.

I started feeling a little icky this morning (like a cold coming on)... going to go out at lunch and get some mega Vitamin C and some Zicam.

I will NOT get sick. I will NOT get sick. I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.I will NOT get sick.

:wizard: pixie dust gets rid of germs everytime

Hi! I spoke with Melody too....she was very helpful. DS is getting a halloween pail with a few sand toys and pirate things, and I'm also getting one for DH and me with some champagne and snackies...

I had them addressed from "Mickey and Minnie"...I think Thomas will get a kick out of it!

I got baskets in '07 and was very pleased.

I have heard several people talking about these baskets----where do you order them from?????? Sounds like a fun surprise for the kids!:thumbsup2

Have fun shopping! I am in a t shirt and sweat pants, I am working from home the next couple of weeks. I can not drive for a while. Mom is here today doing the laundry for me today. Megan is taking me out for dinner tonight. Tommy is out of town and Jose has class. I think she and I will do some shopping while we are out. I have not tried on my bathing suits since the surgery so I am not sure if they will fit. All of my shirts are big too bad my pants are not. Do you know what kind of car you are are going to get?

I am not sure. I want something bigger than a car, but not a giant SUV. I saw a pretty blue Nissan something... Who knows. I don't have the patiece to shop, last time I knew I wanted the cruiser..

Hi everyone. I haven't read back too far. Just let me know if I've missed anything. We had a very hectic day yesterday. I took Alex in for an x-ray because the day before he fell off of his rip-stick and hurt his shoulder.....

....broken collar bone. UGH!

Poor little guy is heartbroken that he is out of football for the rest of the season.

Luckily, it's not a bad break and should heal quickly and totally.:banana:

I am so ready for a cruise. :rotfl:

:wizard: for quick healing.

Just wanted to post a picture of my new friend, BoB....

Bob.jpg

We are waiting for his friends Plankton and Mr. Krabs to arrive so they can all enjoy their cruise together....

:rotfl::love:

Bob is so cute

FallinMaine.jpg

A taste of Fall in Maine it has just started. I took this tuesday with cell phone while fishing.

Dan

Wow....Just love Fall in New England... :lmao:

FYI,
We are at South Padre Island Bike Fest thru Sunday. 90 degress heading towards 100.;)

Walt :cool1:

Hi everyone. I haven't read back too far. Just let me know if I've missed anything. We had a very hectic day yesterday. I took Alex in for an x-ray because the day before he fell off of his rip-stick and hurt his shoulder.....

Poor little guy is heartbroken that he is out of football for the rest of the season.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'd love to help you with the excursions, but I'm a first timer too!!

For St. Maarten, we are doing the Butterfly farm. Doing that one because it takes us over to the other side of the island and allows us shop too.

For St. Thomas/John, we are doing the Trunk Bay Beach excursion. It is supposedly one of the best beaches in the world and we want to see it. Plus, it has snorkeling and never done that either.

For CC - we are going Parasailing and then renting some snorkelling equipment for the day... not much else!

Hey Angie - are you arriving the day of the cruise, or the day before? If you get there the day before, you can go to the local WalMart & purchase some really neat snorkeling sets they have; we did that last year & are going to bring them again this year.

Ok got some great advice on new thread about our shore excursions~~~I am going to cancel everything booked on line--shoot for the Coral World Marine Park----But probably go on our own---from what I hear its alot cheaper--and you get a wrist band to go to Coki beach which is right across the street from the park-----
St. Marteen and Castaway Cay we are just going to wing it and deceide on the boat:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 wheeeewwwwwwwwww one more thing to ease my stress:rotfl2:

For any of you first time Disney Cruisers like us---traveling w/ smaller children---there is a postcard pay-it-forward thread---
Hannah & Rachel just got a cruise ship postcard in the mail today from Mickey Mouse----It read --Dear Princesses Rachel & Hannah,
We just heard the news! Belle & Snow White are so excited !!! we can't wait to meet you on the Magic real soon! Your friends, Mickey & Minnie & all the gang!!!!
It was awesome---their eyes just lit up---------I think its starting to become a little more real to them-------:banana::banana::banana:

Bit of pixiedust: stuff for Alex.

Ok one more thing----------can ya tell my mind is whirling :rotfl2::rotfl2:
Is everyone making t-shirts???? Im not so sure I can get this accomplished this quick--along w/ everything else----maybe I could attempt making us some buttons----but Im sure you all will know me :lmao: I'll be the one thats just beaming w/ excitement-----remember "Im toooo exciteddddddddddd to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

That's true.... I think it's about that long (wow - thought it was all day... kind of making me rethink it because it's so expensive!!)
Yes, it is a bit pricey for that length of time, but since you've never been to Trunk Bay before, I definitely recommend going at least once -it truly is a gorgeous place. I was sad to leave! I have some pics I'll put up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter