10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxi dresses are the way to go.... a few extra pounds gained/lost and they STILL fit!!! (You will be seeing me in them at dinner a LOT!!):cool1:

I am so not a dress wearer, I have one black one for formal night, but it's a little to snug right now!! Maybe I 'll skip formal night and have beer and pizza by the pool!!!:rotfl:

Beth they are doing both parks like this.

I only heard Disneyland on the video of the announcement. But it's great if they are doing both. We'll probably be back to WDW in 2011. We were talking about the Alaska cruises, but we're not sure about price for that one. (Plane tickets and cruise cost.) So, at least we'll have something to look forward to!:goodvibes

Has anyone started packing? :)

I'm in the "need to buy new clothes" bunch...or at least, try on my best dress and see if it fits. I did a great job losing weight before our 2007 cruise, even though I didn't get to my ultimate goal. But, I have gained again and couldn't get myself into weight-loss mode...even with over a year to plan!

Sarah started packing tonight. She's really excited about the cruise. They have both planned their carry-ons for the plane, even though it's a short trip.

I'll be working on organizing for the next week, then packing.

Evening ladies. Just caught up a few pages. Can't go back and read it all. So, sorry if I missed anything big. Loved seeing new faces and familiar faces alike. Keep the pics coming. It gets me even more excited it that is possible.:banana:

Who just loves Pirate night? We do. Not sure if Scott and I are dressing up this year or not. Don't have anything to wear yet.

IMG_0541-1.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0543-1.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

I have been reading to catch up with everyone. I am currently debating our excursion choices. St Maarten is set... we are doing the catamaran / snorkling excursion. At St Thomas, we took Magen's Bay beach break. I saw everyone talking about Trunk Bay. I am torn between changing so the girls can be with friends... and so I can, too! But, I saw that the trip is mostly that: travel time! So, we are debating changing or not.

So the question I have is: why Trunk Bay and why or why not Magen's Bay? Can anyone give us advice?

Our door...
IMG_0618.jpg

formal night
IMG_0601.jpg

i love that mickey.
IMG_0405-1.jpg

deck 4 after dinner.
IMG_0429.jpg

a cutie pa tutie spying on us.
IMG_0425-1.jpg

heaven
IMG_0620.jpg

Boy..did it rain today. Buckets full!

No rain for us yesterday but it turned very cold

Weather heads up....

Tropical Storm Henri is on it's way towards Florida.

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm4/tropicalatlanticsatellite_large_animated.html

:scared1:

Ok guys I'm at work and well bored stiff as usual. So I decided to count up the number of bob'ers going, and you all total up to 160!!!

160! :eek:

OMG I am so bad with names!!

:lmao: Just what I was thinking! - we'll just call everyone Bob!;)

a cutie pa tutie spying on us.
IMG_0425-1.jpg

He looks so young there!

loving all your piccies:yay:

hey y'all:)

my mom and I just booked this cruise, we will be a joining y'all:)

Kathy:)

Welcome Kathy and Mom :goodvibes

THATS A REAL LATE BOOKING! - HOW EXCITING!:yay:

You'll find loads of info about the group on post one of this thread:thumbsup2

I'm Karen, travelling with hubby Neil and son Ellis. We're from UK.

Jump in and join in the fun!

I have been reading to catch up with everyone. I am currently debating our excursion choices. St Maarten is set... we are doing the catamaran / snorkling excursion. At St Thomas, we took Magen's Bay beach break. I saw everyone talking about Trunk Bay. I am torn between changing so the girls can be with friends... and so I can, too! But, I saw that the trip is mostly that: travel time! So, we are debating changing or not.

So the question I have is: why Trunk Bay and why or why not Magen's Bay? Can anyone give us advice?

Hey Beth - we are doing Trunk Bay because I wanted the chance to see St. John as well - plus I heard the beach is just amazing!! :-)

My darling husband hit the wrong button on the DVR and deletted everything!!! All those new shows gone!!!!
GOOD MORNING
Is Roger in the DOG HOUSE?
Not to worry girl jump on a plane and come to Maine because Nancy has them all recorded:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

15 more days and we will be together again

We finally got our Natural gas installed yesterday. Tuesday we will have our new Gas Furnece installed and we will be set to go.

Dan

GOOD MORNING
Is Roger in the DOG HOUSE?
Not to worry girl jump on a plane and come to Maine because Nancy has them all recorded:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

15 more days and we will be together again

We finally got our Natural gas installed yesterday. Tuesday we will have our new Gas Furnece installed and we will be set to go.

Dan

Na, find it amusing since he is the electronic geek in this house.

Have the leaves started changing? I will say that is the one season I miss!!

Didn't do T shirts again last night!!! Had to watch the Yankees:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Two weeks from Today- we are on the road!!!!!

You are talking furnance and it's so humid here, I can't see out the window!! I actually got in the pool after work yesterday- needed some stress relief!!

Hi everyone. I haven't read back too far. Just let me know if I've missed anything. We had a very hectic day yesterday. I took Alex in for an x-ray because the day before he fell off of his rip-stick and hurt his shoulder.....

....broken collar bone. UGH!

Poor little guy is heartbroken that he is out of football for the rest of the season.

Luckily, it's not a bad break and should heal quickly and totally.:banana:

I am so ready for a cruise. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter