10 LB Clippie's Meet Here!!

Luvinit

<font color=CC66CC>This is the place I come to to
Okay...In light of Imhall (Tara's) post for each group to have MORE motivation to move to the next "level". I thought I would start the 10lb clippie group. (since I have probably been here the longest...lol)!!

I have had my 10lb clippie since I did the fat fast which was about 6 weeks ago. I still have 2 lbs to lose until I get to my 15lb clippie. I exercise my bootie off. My problem is I EAT TO MUCH FOOD!!! I know I can do it...I am psychologically waiting for the kids to go back to school. ( I know that sounds dumb, but I swear that is what is holding me back). I don't mind being the Leader of the 10lb clippie club for a few more weeks.

I will continue to workout and drink my gallons of H2O a daily!!

What about you????

Tracy

I'll join in! I have so been stuck at my 10 lb clippie forever. It is my new best friend.

I have stayed on EXACTLY a 10 lb loss for about a month. The good news is that I have been doing nothing to move from there so the fact that I have not gained is fabulous.

I need to ditch some serious stress that I am carrying around then I can get back to serious "onward and downward" movement. Looks like I will be dealing with the stressful situation for several more weeks. If I can keep from gaining then that is a good thing.

I *so* know what you mean Tracy about waiting until school starts. I am thinking the same thing. So until then I am hoping to hang on to my 10 lb clippie. I am happy to keep it for now.

This is a really great idea. Kind of like a club that we are all excited when someone leaves for the next club. Come on all of you 10 lbsers - you can leave us for the 15 lb club! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm coming over from the 5 pound clippie thread. I was there EXACTLY 12 hours! I expect to be here a little longer!!

Good to see you all. Hope ya'll move up to the 15 pound thread and leave me all alone here!! ;) Trying to get some more of the 5 pound clippie people here too!

okay, I'm here too.... I really would like to get to the 15 by Aug. 19!!!! I'm gonna work my butt off to do it!

Nice to see the pleasant company!
Sue

Welcome Ohiominnie! Glad to see you make the jump from the 5 lb clippie group. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Come on all 10 lbers - we need to move out of here.....

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Checking in as a member of the 10 lb clippie group. I just got here about 2 wks ago after being stuck at the 5 lb for about 3 mo. Hope I don't stay here that long. I doubt I'll move on this week, though. It's been an emotionally draining week for me. You may have seen my thread about my oldest cat, Max & her kidney problems. I had to put her to sleep today & I'm eating comfort foods which are most definitely on my Atkins plan. Tomorrow is another day & I'm going to get right back on plan, but I'm afraid today's "comforts" will keep me here and out of onederland for at least another week.
No nagging allowed today (Thurs) but starting tomorrow please feel free to prod me along to get back on plan and on to my 15 lb clippie & onederland!

barely hanging on member of the 10lb clippie club
Grabbed my clippie July 12th but then went on vaca, just got back today
Im not weighing myself until I feel I can keep that clippie
Hoping to move to the 15lb clippie club by the time DS goes back to school

Hi all...sorry it took so long for me to say welcome...I had some DSL problems ALL day today!!

Welcome to the 10lb clippie family!!! Hopefully we all will be moving on to a bigger clippie soon...and other 5lb freshman will be moving in!!!

C'mon Girls...we can do it!!!!

Hi... I'm here too! I'm working hard at sticking with Atkins. Right now I am at a 14 pound loss.I am really motivated. Hope to loose more soon!

perfectmatch300,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your furbaby. How very sad. You take care of yourself today. Your diet will be there for you tomorrow.

Sending my prayers for you and kitty.

Thanks DVC Daisy. It's been a tough day today. I stayed on plan for b-fast & dinner, but had about 1 cup of mac & cheese for lunch & I will be having my very favorite comfort food, popcorn, tonight. Tomorrow is back on plan for me. I don't want to sabotage all the good I've done so far, but I really needed the break today. I also really want to move to the 15 lb club & to onederland! I'm too close to let that slip away now.

I am sorry too...I didn't realize that you had to put her down...I am sorry for your loss. We will all be here for you tomorrow when you need some incouragement. Hang in there sweetie...I am sending you some good thoughts..**~*~*~*~ and PD...*~*~*~*~

Tracy

But, my 10 pound clippie shouldn't be there, as I have crashed and am about to burn!:eek: :( Hope to get back on track after my minor surgery on Thursday.:o I also lost a Pet, P.W. the Dachshund, and my DH is STILL in morning even though we have 2 new ones to take care of!:o They are a handfull!:rolleyes: ;)

Poohbear!!! Listen to me VERY carefully...you are here...do you know why???? BECAUSE YOU LOST 10LBS!!! You earned that clippie...okay so maybe you are up 5 or 8 lbs from that clippie...but you can lose that water weight 123 (just like your name....hee hee).

C'mon girl...do it before you have more than 10 to lose...are you exercising???? Get out there and walk those puppies...can they play fetch yet?? can you teach them? Go for a swim....what time is good for you to workout??? Let me know..we can be buddies...I could use the support

(In my best Mountain climbing voice...) I will not let you go....you will not slip any further....hang on...we can all pull you back up!!!

You can do it!!!

Tracy

Signing up to the 10lb clippie club here!!

I got my 10lb clippie this past Tuesday - which I was very pleased about!! Now hopefully heading - with all of you - down to the 15lb one!!

I am calorie counting at the moment - which seems to have been working OK so far - but I am reading the Atkins book and planning a change to that next Tuesday. I hope that Atkins will work out better for me in the long term ... but I am a pasta lover!

Hope you have all been doing well this week and that we will soon be in the 15lb club!
Claire
:D

I'm Quitting this club!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I weighed myself this afternoon & had lost 2.5 more lbs! That puts me squarely into the 15 lb club!!!! :teeth:

I've exercised a lot this week & I expect that's waht helped the most, as I have been a little high on my carbs a couple of days.

I'm movin on, but I'll keep a spot ready in the 15 lb club. I'm waiting for you to join me there. Come on, if I can do it YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!!!

BYE Nancy.....it is very bittersweet to lose our first 10lber!!! LOL

Don't worry we will see you on the "other side"...if you don't move on up to the next one first...LOL

Congratulations...I know what a difficult week this has been for you!!!

Tracy

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to Perfectmatch300, sorry about your sweet little kitty. My baby is around 15yrs old & I am dreading that day. :(

Okay, well, just ignore my 15lb clippie on account that I gained back 2lbs. I am looking for the BF repellent, does anybody have it here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter