10 LB Clippie's Meet Here!!

Great job Brandie! I didn't do nearly as well avoiding temptation last night. I had a Haagen Dazs bar. But it was worth evey single calorie!

Melissa

Woo hoo! I am proud to say that I am now a member of the 10 lb clippie club! I hope to get outta here by the end of the month with the rest of you!

As of this morning.......

I earned my 10 lb. clippie!!! I'm just a tad excited about it, because I suffer from 'new dieter' frustration!!!

I want my weight to 'fall off', and get frustrated when it takes longer. But I keep reminding myself that it didn't get there overnight, and it's not going to come off that way either.....

So I expect to be around here for awhile...... :wave:

Hi all,
I just stopped in to say hi to everyone and YELL congrats to those of you who just left the 5lb clippie board! There were so many of you who left!! WHOO HOO!

I should be joining you next week as I only have .2 left to loose! Keeping my fingers crossed that I loose at least that much!

See you soon!

Keep up the great work everyone!

Melanie

Just wanted to say hello to my fellow 10# Clippie Holders! I was able to add my 10 # Clippoe this past Monday. I am thrilled to be in double digits! :)

Hoping that when I come home from Disney that I can still be part of this crowd...

I've finally made it into the 10 LB club! I had my WI this morning and I lost a pound which was enough to put me at 10 LB! :teeth:

Me me me, I just joined this club today....this morning, I'm soooooooo excited.....:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

WOW look at you guys go! Your off to fanastic starts. I'm so glad to see all the new people here on WISH and just think you are on your WAY now!!! Congradulations to you all remember there's a 15lb clippee club waiting to meet you so stay strong , drink your water and i'll be looking for all of you there soon!

Tammy, I'm on my way....wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeee.;) ;)

Good morning everyone. ;) As of this morning, I am able to join the 10 lb. clippie club! I'm so excited! I've been exercising, eating healthy and drinking a ton of water!! So, I'm so glad that all of my hard work and dedication is paying off. Hope that you guys have a good Saturday! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm going to say farewell for now.......

Because I'm getting ready to change my clippie!!!

I finally broke through the wall, and have earned my step up.
I'll be looking for everyone in the 15 LB clippie thread!!!

Thanks so much** :wave:

I need to get a 10 lb. clippie. I am down 12.8 lbs. and entering my 4th week on WW. I am really happy.

Well took 3 weeks to lose those 3 lbs (how annoying) but with the stress level I've been under no wonder! As soon as my cousin has her baby and its healthy all 3 stress will be gone!Oldest DS heads to school on Tues and on the 12th the other starts toddler school (2yr olds) on fri am. Now onward to the 15lb no later than 9/30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter