3. shredded cheddar
4. mayo
5. bbq sauce
6. lettuce
7. tabasco

In my country a hot is not a hot dog unless it has some:

coleslaw!! :thumbsup2

Do you KNOW what is in hot dogs? :scared1:

OK, I know what is in them, but now and then I have one anyway! I love to smash up potato chips and shove in the bun with the hot dog. How weird is that? :rotfl:

Ya know what I like on my hotdogs.... Cornbread batter.. then ya deep fry it! After that you can sell em out of the back of a little red truck! :thumbsup2

"List ten things you can put on a hot dog!"

On my hot dog I put:
1. A black cape

zorro.jpg

- Dreams (and Zorro) :goodvibes

Zorro is so cute!!! Now that's the kind of hot dog I like. :goodvibes

I actually don't really eat hot dogs. Very rarely once in a great while.

1. mustard
2. neon green relish
3. onions
4. sport peppers
5. chopped tomatoes
6. pickle spear
7. celery salt

Never, EVER ketchup.

This thread reminds me of a time I had a layover in Chicago and managed to score one of their Chicago style dogs. OMG--this was absolutely wonderful. Here's an explanation from Widipedia:;)

A Chicago-style hot dog is a steamed or water-simmered, kosher-style, all-beef frankfurter on a poppy seed bun, originating from the city of Chicago, Illinois. The hot dog is topped with yellow mustard, chopped white onions, sweet pickle relish (often a dyed neon-green variety, sometimes called piccalilli, a dill pickle spear, tomato slices or wedges, pickled sport peppers, and a dash of celery salt. The complete assembly of a Chicago hot dog is said to be "dragged through the garden" because of the unique combination of condiments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter