10 things you can put on a hot dog

Sauerkraut
Mustard

What's also good...

Srircha sauce
Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
HP sauce

Trader Joe's has really good hot dogs. No nitrates in them.

Ok what are sport peppers?? I've never heard of those.

On my dogs (which I eat rarely) I like

mustard (gourmet kinds, I don't like regular yellow mustard, right now I have a garlic mustard from a local winery yum!)
red onion
pickles
banana peppers
cheese, lots of cheese
and that's about it. :)

On my dogs (which I eat rarely) I like

mustard (gourmet kinds, I don't like regular yellow mustard, right now I have a garlic mustard from a local winery yum!)
red onion
pickles
banana peppers
cheese, lots of cheese
and that's about it. :)

I’m sorry did you just local winery? :idea:

…………….i’m sooo coming to visit someday! :idea: :banana::woohoo:

yeah i totaly dont like regular mustard either.. its got be like spicey and sweet or something. gourmet really...

omg are we twins?????? :confused3

i also like to put a homminy salsa on my dogs and hot salsa, gauc,more mayo, more chese, chili, grilled onions..

They are small, green hot pickled peppers.

vdog.jpg

I’m sorry did you just local winery? :idea:

…………….i’m sooo coming to visit someday! :idea: :banana::woohoo:

yeah i totaly dont like regular mustard either.. its got be like spicey and sweet or something. gourmet really...

omg are we twins?????? :confused3

Yup, Sara, sweetie...I'm only 20 from Napa, can you say wine country? LOL I rarely buy my wines from Bev Mo or TJ's (altho both places have good cheap wines) anymore, I go to the winery and have a tasting and buy some wine to bring home. LOL One of our faves has these amazing mustards and other sauces so we try to buy a yummy yummy something to bring home when we buy wine. :)

I think we might be twins...altho I am older then you are! :goodvibes:lovestruc

They are small, green hot pickled peppers.

vdog.jpg

Ohhhh those!!! I've had those before, but never heard of the term sport peppers. LOL I probably didn't even pay attention, I probably just had them and loved them. :)

I'm not sure if this has been mention, but if you have brat and saurkrout(sp?) and have dogs nearby, put some on the dog. I love that stuff.

so someone on this thread is having a big birthday soon.. can you guess who it is??

she would like wine from a local winery not from bevmo.....!! :) rflol to go with her beer dogs!

LOL she should come visit Napa, I could take her to a few fun places. :)

Do you KNOW what is in hot dogs?

Sure. Lips, hooves, beaks...

My favorite way to have them is with pizza sauce, pepperoni, and shredded cheese (preferably mozzarella) :goodvibes

Sure, we will serve cocktail wieners at the reception and ball parks.

That means we would need bbq sauce.

Someone gave me the idea to have a dog with pickle relish and mayo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter