100 Day Cheat-Free Challenge!

Jana -- I LOVE your positive attitude! Yes, any one of those factors could have caused you to gain. Great job on moving forward, past a fickle scale episode. :thumbsup2

Great job on 83 days!

Thanks, cam! Today I finished day 84. I used every flex point I owned to finish up the week, but I did it. Tomorrow I start fresh. I'm going to journal carefully, which I haven't done for awhile. I'm just going to keep track of calories/points and I'm going to include all of the little bites, licks and tastes! Tomorrow I seriously shoot for 24 points. Those two points shouldn't make a difference, but they sure do!

84 down, 16 to go!
Thanks!
Jana

Congrats on 84 days, Jana! So glad you made it through the week with your FP allotment. I am with you on the journalling. Let's help each other stay on track, okay?

Hugs, kiddo! :grouphug:

Yesterday I finished day 85. I journaled everything I ate (even the snack I had "sleepeating"). I finished the day with 1204 calories, 24 points, 102oz of water and 50 minutes of exercise. One day of eating/drinking right and 2.5 pounds dropped off the scale this morning! I know it's probably just one of those fluctuations, but it sure was nice to see!

85 down, 15 to go!!!
1/4 days at 24 points!!
Thanks!
jana

Today I finished day 86! I used 1225 calories and 24 points! Unfortunately my foot hurts and I am not going to go to the gym. I guess it's better to rest--since I don't need the activity points!

86 down, 14 to go!
2/4 days at 24 points!
Thanks!
jana

Yeah, Jana!!!! Just 2 more weeks to GOAL!!! You are doing great, hon! :thumbsup2

I am sooo glad you are keeping to this challenge. I CANNOT wait until you arrive in the "promised land" ;) -- ONEderland! Be sure to tell us when you do! :hug:

Hi, Cam! Today I finished day 87! I had 26 points, 1080 calories (I guess I ate eome low calorie, high fat food!), 107 oz of water and 60 minutes of exercise. So, because I earned 2-3 activity points, I'm going to count today as a 24 point day! I made good choices! I went out to lunch and only ate half the sandwich, bringing the other home for another day. Yay! I really wanted it, but I refrained.

I sure hope that ONEderland gets here soon. I feel like I've been soooo close forever!!!!! I don't care if it is an official weigh-in day, the minute the scale has a number with a one in front, I'm posting all over the place!!

87 down, 13 to go!
3/4 days with 24 points!
(No flex points used so far!)
Thanks!
jana

Whoo-hoo! Great job, Jana! You are almost there! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I have finally recovered from my post-WDW-vacation pixie dust hangover! :rotfl: I managed to only gain about a pound while we were in WDW--gotta love that walking!

We have not eaten very well this weekend (lots of out-to-eat Father's Day stuff), but I am determined to get back at it on Monday! We are going back to WDW in September for my 30th birthday, and I want to lose another 15 pounds by then to get to my goal! :banana: I know that WISH is a big part of that!

I hope all of you have a terrific weekend! :sunny:

Hi, again, Stitch! It sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Today I finished day 88! I will have used 1300 calories, 26 points, 116 oz of water (I haven't finished this yet!). I also have 100 minutes of exercise due to some swimming this afternoon. Now if only that darn scale would move!

Also, because I didn't use any flex points, I'm counting this in my personal 24 point challenge. Tomorrow I will be using fp. It's Father's Day and we'll be having pineapple upside down cake! Yum!

88 down, 12 to go!
4/4 days at 24 points!
Thanks!
jana

I have now finished days 89 and 90!!!! Yesterday I used 7 flex points (which I had budgeted in!) and today I am at 22! I don't think I'll eat anything else tonight because......THIS MORNING THE SCALE READ 200.0!!!!! If I can lose just one tenth of a pound by tomorrow morning, I will weigh less than I have since I went to college in 1990!!! Let's go scale!!

Stitch--when in September will you be at Disney? I am going for my 36th birthday (couldn't turn down free dining). I'll be there September 20-September 25.

90 down, 10 to go!!!
5/7 with 24 points or less!!!
Thanks!!
Jana

Keep your fingers crossed that I'll be shouting from the rooftops tomorrow morning!

Jana --
Can't wait to hear how WI went this morning! Hope it was wonderful. I don't hear any screaming! ;)
:hug:

Hi, cam! Believe me, I was shouting this morning! The scale read 199.5!!!! I am not sure if it will stay there, but like someone at work said, if it's there now, it can be there again. I haven't seen a one as the first number on the scale for years and years and years. :sunny:

Today I finished day 91!! I did use twelve flex points, but they were planned, so it's okay. I ended up using a little more than half my points, but I stayed at twenty four for 5/7 days.

This weekend will be a challenge. I am going to Missouri for a family reunion. My family is from the south and is very concerned about people getting enough to eat. I will have to use ALL of the willpower I possess. My goal is to stay away from french fries when we go out to eat. Surely places will substitute.

91 down, 9 to go! (I can't wait to get there!)
0/7 NO FRENCH FRIES
Thanks!
jana

Jana -- How exciting! I KNEW you could do it! I suggest a food-free party to celebrate!

:woohoo: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :thumbsup2 :grouphug: :dancer: :rockband: party: :jumping3:

I am so happy for you, sweetie! Just remember how good it felt to see that number on the scale this morning. Plant it in your memory and call on it when you are feeling tempted. This is usually the point that I point on a thumb ring (my husband's old wedding band, actually) and it acts as sort of a string, to anchor me and remind me of what I have accomplished and what my goals are going forward. Do whatever you have to in order to strengthen your resolve. Some people would now use this as a license to splurge. I really hope you find instead that it is for you a license to acknowledge that you are worth so much more than the temptation of the moment.

You should be so proud of yourself. :hug:

Have an absolutely fabulous day!

I finished day 92! It was a long day but I made it through by sucking on sugar free Lifesavers. 23 points, 104oz of water, 35 minutes of exercise.

No splurging over here. Yesterday was my 'free day' as usual but today I was right back on track. Get under 200 was only my first goal. I think I have about 40lbs more to lose. I'm not really sure. I was shooting for 174 (the top weight for my height) but now that I'm relatively close, I know that is not going to work. I've now lowered my goal to 160. When I get closer, I may change that too. :confused3

92 down, 8 to go!!!!
1/7 with NO FRENCH FRIES
Thanks!
jana

I made it through day 93 today!!! I had 25 points, 108 oz of water, 45 minutes of exercise. Although I used one flex point, I made better choices today. Some coworkers and I went out for lunch and had cheeseburgers. I ordered applesauce and grilled mushrooms instead of fries! Oh I was jealous of those fries across the table from me, but it was a better choice.

I'm leaving for a family reunion tomorrow morning so I won't be around again until Monday. Keep your fingers crossed that my food happy family won't be a bad influence on me.

93 down, 7 to go!
2/7 with NO FRENCH FRIES
Thanks!
jana

Add me to the list (06/23/06). My goal for the next 100 days will be to:

Exercise: workout 45 minutes on the treadmill 4 times a week and 100 crunches 4 times a week on my Ablounge. On July 1st, I will restart my kickboxing classes, with my Karate Instructors.

Diet: No more than 1000 calories per day. 100 grams of Protein per day. 24 ounces of water, no carbonated drinks, no alcohol, no caffiene, and add 2 TBSP of Fiber to food and drinks.

Hi, disneybride! Good luck with your challenge! It's been incredibly helpful to me! You might want to look at the thread "Another 100 days." I'm afraid I'm the only one left over here (because I'm slow) but I'll be joining the other one very soon.

I have now finished 97 days! Three more to go! As soon as they are done, I'll be starting over on the other thread!

I didn't lose/gain anything this week so I'm still in ONEderland!

97 down, 3 to go!
5/7 NO FRENCH FRIES
Thanks!
jana

disneybride2007 said:
Add me to the list (06/23/06). My goal for the next 100 days will be to:

Exercise: workout 45 minutes on the treadmill 4 times a week and 100 crunches 4 times a week on my Ablounge. On July 1st, I will restart my kickboxing classes, with my Karate Instructors.

Diet: No more than 1000 calories per day. 100 grams of Protein per day. 24 ounces of water, no carbonated drinks, no alcohol, no caffiene, and add 2 TBSP of Fiber to food and drinks.

Hi, Disneybride, and thank you so much for joining the challenge! I have added you to the list of challengers on the "ANOTHER 100 DAYS!" thread. Come join us there and let us know how the first few days have gone! :thumbsup2

ANOTHER 100 DAYS challenge thread

Today I finished day 99! Unfortunately, it is the first day of my week and I used twelve flex points! Aaarrghh! I did some comfort eating. Sometimes a person just needs McDonald's. It's not cheating because I had the points, but I could kick myself. :guilty:

Oh well. 99 down, 1 to go! I'm going to make it!
Thanks!
jana

Yeah, Jana!!!! OUCH on the flex points, but that is what they are there for, right? How are you loving ONEderland? I can't wait until you get to 100 days! I will be sure to check in before bed tonight so we can celebrate, okay?

And then, I want you to come over and join the other thread, okay? It will be so great having you there! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter