100+ points $13 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi kcdisneymom is there and availability Feb 17th checking out Feb 19th. Studio or 1 bedroom. Not picky about where we stay. Let me know. Thanks so much! Cassie

Hi.

Just seen your post. There is a seat sale on right now so I am considering a last minute 3 night trip. 29Jan to 1Feb or 5Feb to 8Feb. Do you know if there is availability at any of the WDW resorts? Perfence given to a resort close to a park but not picky. Also do you know the current rate to add plus dining plan?

Thanks in advance!

Hi.

Just seen your post. There is a seat sale on right now so I am considering a last minute 3 night trip. 29Jan to 1Feb or 5Feb to 8Feb. Do you know if there is availability at any of the WDW resorts? Perfence given to a resort close to a park but not picky. Also do you know the current rate to add plus dining plan?

Thanks in advance!
Only thing open would be a split stay at AKL Kindani savanna studio 5+6 (36pts,36pts), then standard studio 7 (28 pts). DP range from $43-$112 per day.

Any studios available for 2/3/16-2/5/2016 and then for one night on 2/08/2016? Deciding if booking a short cruise would be a go with availability!

Thanks!

Any studios available for 2/3/16-2/5/2016 and then for one night on 2/08/2016? Deciding if booking a short cruise would be a go with availability!

Thanks!
2/3-5
AKL Savanna Kidani 34pts or
Saratoga Springs 28 pts

2/8
Saratoga Springs 14pts

Is AKL Savanna Kidani available 2/3-2/9 if we decide to just do Disney World instead of the cruise?

That weekend is booked up. It looks like AKL savanna only available on the 3rd now. SSR has 3-4 and 8-9 open still.

Oh man!! They book up so fast. I guess we will pass. We really like AKL. Thanks anyways!

Still looking for a quick get away. Any studios at any resort available for 3 consecutive nights that you can see? The week of 2/14 is the best for me but can do the week before or after

If you still have points available we'd like a studio at OKW from 2/10/16 to 2/14/16 - 2 adults and 1 child. Thanks!

Hi.
Still looking. Posted above.
It's my understanding, there are studio's 1/31 check in and 2/3 check out. Could you please confirm if you have points left? Thanks and take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter