• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100+ points $13 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for a quick get away. Any studios at any resort available for 3 consecutive nights that you can see? The week of 2/14 is the best for me but can do the week before or after
SSR has 8-10 and 22-24 available in a studio. No other resorts have consecutive days.

100+ points March reservations or later , $13 each, pm with dates, resorts and room type
HI if you still have a availability I am looking for a studio at AKL Jambo either pre or post cruise
Oct 14-17
Or
Oct 21-23

Other choices WLV or BCV
Please let me know if you can help

Rachel
Kaykels@aol.com

HI if you still have a availability I am looking for a studio at AKL Jambo either pre or post cruise
Oct 14-17
Or
Oct 21-23

Other choices WLV or BCV
Please let me know if you can help

Rachel
Kaykels@aol.com
Since none of those resorts are my home resort, I would not be able to book a reservation for you until April. However as of today this is what is available.
10/14-17 3 nights AKL Jambo Standard 40 pts, AKL Jambo Savanna 52 pts, VWL 47 pts
10/21-23 2 nights AKL Jambo Standard 28 pts

Looking to rent points for stay week of March 27th
2 adults
2 children (ages 3-10)
1 infant

Beach Club Villas - standard room - 2 nights (pool view preferred) (ideal dates 3/27-3/29)
Animal Kingdom Lodge - standard room - 2 nights (savanna view preferred) (ideal dates 3/29-3/31)

Looking to rent points for stay week of March 27th
2 adults
2 children (ages 3-10)
1 infant

Beach Club Villas - standard room - 2 nights (pool view preferred) (ideal dates 3/27-3/29)
Animal Kingdom Lodge - standard room - 2 nights (savanna view preferred) (ideal dates 3/29-3/31)

No studios available, SSR has all dates in a 1 bedroom for 44 pts per night. OKW has a 1 bedroom on 30 + 31 for 40 pts per night.

Looking for a Deluxe Studio at Grand Californian 6/20 - 6/23 for 2 adults and 2 children, ages 9 and 7.

Thanks!

Looking to stay at WDW March 28 - April 2. 3 adults, 1 child. Flexible on choice of resort.
Only resort with all the date is Saratoga with a 1 bedroom for 225 points. If you would like to split the stay I can check studios. I would not have enough points to cover a one bedroom reservation that long.

Just sent you a PM about a transfer?? Sorry lost my original post in the thread, thought it would be easier to PM you. If you can let me know how many you have left.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter