100+ points for rent @ $14/point - use by 1/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to rent 18 points for one night at a BWV pref. view studio for 4 adults; either the night of March 19 or March 22. I already have an existing reservation for a pref. view studio at BWV for March 20 & 21, but would like to add a third night which would be 18 points.[/QUOTE
Neither the 19th or 22nd is available at BWV. However, there are other options available: BLT lake view (21 pts each night) is available for either day. AKV std view (16pts) or savanna view (19 points) is available both nights, POLY (23 pts) available both nights. Email me at rrc-dvc@Carolina.rr.com if you want to reserve any of these. Thanks! Randy

Hi! If available, I am hoping to rent a 1 or 2 bedroom villa (as long as there is separate sleeping quarters) at any DVC location. We are fairly flexible with dates in November 2017 ranging anywhere from checking in on the 7th to checking out on the 18th. We would want a full week - so 7th-14th, 9th- 16th, 11th- 18th, etc.

We would have 4 adults and one child (age 2 at time of travel).

I know November is really hard to get, but wanted to check just in case. Thank you!

100+ points for rent @ $14/point - use by 1/31/18

I have 100 points for rent (not transfer) that are good for reservations thru 1/31/18.
(Should you need more points to complete your reservation, I am open to borrowing some points
from next year's allocation to make the reservation.)

I can make a reservation at ANY DVC RESORT that has availability thru 1/31/18.

If interested, I will need the following information:
- Check-in date
- Check-out date
- DVC Resort choice
- Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) (Only 4 persons are allowed in a Studio
reservation + an infant.)

I will check availability and send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

If you wish to proceed, I will then need the following additional information:
- Full names of all guests (and number and ages of any children that will be in the party)
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- E-mail address

*Also indicate if anyone has a special occasion (birthday/anniversary/etc.) that you would
like to note on the reservation as well as any special requests (near elevator, top floor,
near a pool, etc.) Requests might not be honored but it’s important for it be on the
reservation.

I can set up Magical Express and the Disney Dining Plan for you as well.

I prefer that you pay via Paypal and ask that you pay their 2.9% fee. (You can save the fee
if you use the "PayPal me" service. Other options such as certified check, etc. are
negotiable.)

Once the reservation has been made, a copy of the confirmation will be emailed to you. You
can then set up MyDisneyExperience with the confirmation number.

Contact me at rrc-dvc@carolina.rr.com

Thanks!
Randy

(P.S. Upon request, I can provide references from previous renters if you are interested in
proceeding with renting points from me.)

Looking for a 2BR at any resort. Check in 11/30/17 check out 12/4/17 5 adult 2 kids (ages:8 & 1)

Hi! If available, I am hoping to rent a 1 or 2 bedroom villa (as long as there is separate sleeping quarters) at any DVC location. We are fairly flexible with dates in November 2017 ranging anywhere from checking in on the 7th to checking out on the 18th. We would want a full week - so 7th-14th, 9th- 16th, 11th- 18th, etc.

We would have 4 adults and one child (age 2 at time of travel).

I know November is really hard to get, but wanted to check just in case. Thank you!

Thanks for you interest. Unfortunately, I cannot find anything currently available that has more that 2 consecutive nights for anytime in your date range at any DVC resort. (As you may be aware, sometimes Disney has availability for cash that isn't available to DVC members to use points. Thus, you may want to check with them directly.)

Hi! is there any 2 nights available in a studio in oct? Beach club, Poly, GF?
Thanks!
Hello! Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately nothing is currently available at any DVC resort for your date range in a studio. (As you may be aware, sometimes Disney has availability for cash that isn't available to DVC members to use points. Thus, you may want to check with them directly.)

Looking for a 2BR at any resort. Check in 11/30/17 check out 12/4/17 5 adult 2 kids (ages:8 & 1)
Thanks for you interest. Unfortunately, nothing currently available at any DVC resort for your dates. (As you may be aware, sometimes Disney has availability for cash that isn't available to DVC members to use points. Thus, you may want to check with them directly.)

Thanks for you interest. Unfortunately, nothing currently available at any DVC resort for your dates. (As you may be aware, sometimes Disney has availability for cash that isn't available to DVC members to use points. Thus, you may want to check with them directly.)
I’m confused... I can call Disney and ask if they have any DVC availability for non members?

I’m confused... I can call Disney and ask if they have any DVC availability for non members?
That is correct. Sometimes they do. Generally their rate is higher than what you pay someone to rent points, but it's worth calling if you really need a particular date/room type/resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter