100+ points for rent @ $14/point - use by 1/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy,

Good afternoon. Looking for two nights in November, flexible on days. Poly is first choice, and would also consider one night at poly and another night somewhere else depending on availability. Closer to weekend the better. Have rented points before and will pay promptly. Thank you in advance for checking!

Regards,
David Ford
Hey David, the only thing I can find in Nov for 2 nights is a 1BR at SSR or OKW (14th and 15th) and SSR 1BR (28th and 29th). Thanks for asking.

Hello, I'm looking for a studio, preferably AKV or OKW but open to others for 2 adults Jan. 26-29. Thanks!
Thanks for you interest. SSR is the only studio currently available for your dates. (There are several places that have a 1BR, but no studio.)

Hi! I am looking for either 2 studios or 1 bedroom villa at Poly. 2 nights we are flexible the first 2 weeks of Feb 2018
Thanks!

Hi! I am looking for either 2 studios or 1 bedroom villa at Poly. 2 nights we are flexible the first 2 weeks of Feb 2018
Thanks!
My points have to be used by end of January. Sorry

I'm still trying to rent 18 points for one night at a BWV pref. view studio for 4 adults; either the night of March 19 or March 22. I already have an existing reservation for a pref. view studio at BWV for March 20 & 21, but would like to add a third night which would be 18 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter