100 points left!! Wilderness Lodge points for rent @ $20 per point, can be used anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpclady

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
100 Wilderness Lodge points available to rent at $20 per point.
Home resort is Villas @ Wilderness Lodge and can be booked 11 months out, all other resorts can be booked 7 months out. Book now for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
I do a contract and have many references available, I have rented for many years and have several repeat guests. I prefer to rent in larger blocks of points, no less than 50 points at this time.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Anything in late September early October BCV? Interested in 8 nights . Not sure how many points I would need

Anything in late September early October BCV? Interested in 8 nights . Not sure how many points I would need
Do you know exact dates for me to check? Point amounts vary based on dates. Thanks!

Only the 25th and 26th are available at wilderness. 64 points. I’m just not finding the 28th or 29th there or those other resorts.

Hello. Do you have a standard studio for 4adults and 1 teenager (16 years old). Beach Club, Boulder Ridge or Boardwalk. Checkin 25 June for 1 night.

Thank

Nicky

Hello. Do you have a standard studio for 4adults and 1 teenager (16 years old). Beach Club, Boulder Ridge or Boardwalk. Checkin 25 June for 1 night.

Thank

Nicky
I’m sorry but I’m only booking in larger blocks of points right now.

Hey there. I am new to this but was looking at vwl 12/5-12/15 do your points mean you have a guaranteed spot that far out? I use the DVC availability tool and those dates aren't available basically anywhere. Sorry for the newbness, any information/help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I can book that far out. Unfortunately there is not a studio available for any nights except 12/9.
Studios go very very fast, they were probably booked the minute the 11 month booking window opened. I also checked a 1 bedroom and those are booked too 🙁

I can book that far out. Unfortunately there is not a studio available for any nights except 12/9.
Studios go very very fast, they were probably booked the minute the 11 month booking window opened. I also checked a 1 bedroom and those are booked too 🙁
Ok, well thank you very much for the quick reply. I wasn't sure if the person with home points meant they were guaranteed a room or not. I don't think there is much of anything available for my days. 😢 According to the DVC availability tool anyway. It is quite confusing to a newbie.

Ok, well thank you very much for the quick reply. I wasn't sure if the person with home points meant they were guaranteed a room or not. I don't think there is much of anything available for my days. 😢 According to the DVC availability tool anyway. It is quite confusing to a newbie.
Definitely! Try other people that have different home resorts. You might luck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter