• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100 points left!! Wilderness Lodge points for rent @ $20 per point, can be used anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am still looking for a studio for May 21st and May 22nd and I would consider a split stay. Is there any availability today?
Thank-You,
Pam

Hi! I am still looking for a studio for May 21st and May 22nd and I would consider a split stay. Is there any availability today?
Thank-You,
Pam
There are no studios for those dates. More than likely there is a waitlist, the chance of a studio freeing up once it’s booked is pretty much zero.

Hi! Is there any availability this morning for a studio for 5 people for May 21st and May22nd. I would consider a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam

Hi,

Anything for ANY DATES (even 1 night) June 29-July2
Deluxe Studio preferably
2 adults and 2 children
Would love Wilderness but would be open for anything EXCEPT Saratoga and OKW

Thank you for considering!!
Catherine

Hi! Is there any availability this morning for a studio for 5 people for May 21st and May22nd. I would consider a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam
As I mentioned several times when you have asked, there are no studios available anywhere for those dates. Studios are generally waitlisted and therefore if they do become available the book automatically with a waitlist.

Hi,

Anything for ANY DATES (even 1 night) June 29-July2
Deluxe Studio preferably
2 adults and 2 children
Would love Wilderness but would be open for anything EXCEPT Saratoga and OKW

Thank you for considering!!
Catherine
There are 1 bedrooms available but not studios.

100 Wilderness Lodge points available to rent at $20 per point.
Home resort is Villas @ Wilderness Lodge and can be booked 11 months out, all other resorts can be booked 7 months out. Book now for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
I do a contract and have many references available, I have rented for many years and have several repeat guests. I prefer to rent in larger blocks of points, no less than 50 points at this time.
Thanks!
Hi! We are interested in 2 rooms for 6 people, May 14th-May 21st. Preferably at Wilderness, Grand Floridian or Beach Club. Thank you

Hi! We are interested in 2 rooms for 6 people, May 14th-May 21st. Preferably at Wilderness, Grand Floridian or Beach Club. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter