• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100 points left!! Wilderness Lodge points for rent @ $20 per point, can be used anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no studios at Wilderness that week, the one before or the one after. Do you want to check for a 1 bedroom?
Thank you so much for checking! I’m afraid a 1BR is out of our budget, but I appreciate the offer. Back to the drawing board!

Are these still available? Looking for a studio at wilderness lodge checkin dec 2 - dec 6 or 7th (I’m flexible on checkout) thanks!!
My points are available but there are no studios available at Wilderness for the entire month of December. Would you like me to check a 1 bedroom?

My points are available but there are no studios available at Wilderness for the entire month of December. Would you like me to check a 1 bedroom?
We are looking really only looking for a studio, is there any studios available anywhere else for the 2 - 6th?

We are looking really only looking for a studio, is there any studios available anywhere else for the 2 - 6th?
Sorry just got a chance to check now. There IS a studio available at Saratoga Springs for those dates for 62 points.

100 Wilderness Lodge points available to rent at $20 per point.
Home resort is Villas @ Wilderness Lodge and can be booked 11 months out, all other resorts can be booked 7 months out. Book now for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
I do a contract and have many references available, I have rented for many years and have several repeat guests. I prefer to rent in larger blocks of points, no less than 50 points at this time.
Thanks!
Is this still available? I’m looking for 2/18-2/20/2023

Hi,

We are super interested!!
We are looking to travel 6/29-7/2, 2 adults and 2 children
Preferably a Deluxe Studio but would consider a 1 bedroom
We would consider any resort except Old Key West & Saratoga

Thank you so much!!

Hi,

Thank you so much!!
Unfortunately there are no studios available at any resort other than Saratoga for those nights.

Hi,

Thank you so much!!
Wilderness does have a 1 bedroom for 108 points.

My family is looking for a studio sometime in Nov - Jan. We are wanting to stay a week. Do you have anything available?

100 Wilderness Lodge points available to rent at $20 per point.
Home resort is Villas @ Wilderness Lodge and can be booked 11 months out, all other resorts can be booked 7 months out. Book now for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
I do a contract and have many references available, I have rented for many years and have several repeat guests. I prefer to rent in larger blocks of points, no less than 50 points at this time.
Thanks!

Anything April 9-11, 2022?

Hi again! Are there any studios available for May 21st and May 22nd. I would consider one night or a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam

What dates are you looking for? I kinda need a date range to search.
We are looking to go Nov 27 - Dec 3 or Dec 4-10. It would be 2 adults, 3 kids ages 8, 4, and 2. Let me know if there are slots available during that time. Thank You!

We are looking to go Nov 27 - Dec 3 or Dec 4-10. It would be 2 adults, 3 kids ages 8, 4, and 2. Let me know if there are slots available during that time. Thank You!
There are no studios available at Wilderness for either of those dates ranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter