11/6/2022 Fantasy Merrytime cruise no longer Merrytime

LGS33

Earning My Ears
I'm so bummed....we had booked a 6 night Merrytime Cruise on the Fantasy for 11/6/2022 and received an email yesterday that it is no longer going to be a Merrytime themed sailing. Any idea why they would change it? Do you think there is any chance of it going back to being a Merrytime cruise?

I know I saw a post that they recently moved the Halloween theming back one week. But that's weird that Nov 6 wouldn't be Christmas. I know the Parks are full Christmas the day after Halloween. Sorry I can't be more help. I really don't know why.

We are booked on this cruise, too and I was bummed. With the ship's schedule, they are docked for an extra day which I assumed was to take down Halloween decorations and put up the Christmas ones. Hope it gets switched back, but like I told my travel agent..."it is what it is."

We are booked on this cruise, too and I was bummed. With the ship's schedule, they are docked for an extra day which I assumed was to take down Halloween decorations and put up the Christmas ones. Hope it gets switched back, but like I told my travel agent..."it is what it is."
They aren’t docked for a day to take down Halloween decorations. The cruise before yours is the 8 night eastern cruise. We don’t leave the fantasy until the morning of the 6th.

Woooohooooo! I got the official email from Disney that the cruise is back to Merrytime!!! We were going to cancel if it wasn't Merrytime, so glad I didn't!!

They aren’t docked for a day to take down Halloween decorations. The cruise before yours is the 8 night eastern cruise. We don’t leave the fantasy until the morning of the 6th.
oh, your right. I read it on some cruise schedule table 11/5 but that table could have been wrong or I misread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter