110 AKL Points for Rent $13.50/point - Experienced Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstephens0030

Earning My Ears
110 AKL home resort points for rent. March use year. $14.25 per point. Payment in full at time of rental. Excellent renting history with multiple family and reservation types.

Send Direct Message or email mstephens2569@sbcglobal.net with reservation wish list including preferred resorts, number of people, and preferred room types.

Last edited:
Hello I am looking for a studio for 3 adults. No resort preference on 10/1/17-10/3/17. Please let me know if you have anything available. I am looking to book as soon as possible. Thanks!

Hello!
I'm looking to rent 90 points for a standard Polynesian studio 2/2-2/6/18. Would you be able to help us? We have rented many times (WLV, BW, BC, SSR) in the past...
Thank you!

Hi,

Looking for 9/21-9/23, two bedroom at Boulder Canyon or Copper Creek. Current search looks like this may be available. Experienced renter.

Thanks,

Hi, I'm looking for a standard studio for 2 adults April 19-23. The points chart shows a value studio, but that would be acceptable as well. I have rented several times before, so let me know if you need references. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a standard studio for 2 adults April 19-23. The points chart shows a value studio, but that would be acceptable as well. I have rented several times before, so let me know if you need references. Thanks!
Any resort preference?

New to this site. So pardon if i mis speak. I am looking for 7 nights 2/2/2018-2/9/2019 at AKL. 2 adults 2 children prefer Studio Savanah view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter