110 AKL Points for Rent $13.50/point - Experienced Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a value studio at Animal Kingdom or Boardwalk Villas for 2 or 3 consecutive nights between Sunday January 28 to Thursday February 1

110 AKL home resort points for rent. March use year. $14.25 per point. Payment in full at time of rental. Excellent renting history with multiple family and reservation types.

Hello I am looking for a studio from January 2 checking out January 6 two adults two kids, animal Kingdom Lodge (savannah) grand Floridian or Polynesian!
Thanks!!
Send Direct Message or email mstephens2569@sbcglobal.net with reservation wish list including preferred resorts, number of people, and preferred room types.

I am looking for a 1 night stay in a studio for 3 adults on October 7th. I'd love to stay at the Beach Club, but would be flexible on resort. Do you still have any points for rent, and is there availability? Thanks so much!!

Hi! Not sure if you have points left and I'm not sure even sure how many I need but I'm looking for a 1 bedroom for 12/15-12/21 or I can move a day either way. I'm not opposed to a split stay if I could get 3 and 3 somewhere!! Thanks in advance!!

Looking for availability for October 1st please! Already at AKL so if there is an opening there that'd be amazing but open to all studios.

We are looking for DVC points to rent I'm kinda flexible with the dates, and resort.

Please let me know if there is availability for either

10/29 - 11/3 or 11/4

OR

11/5 -11/10
11/6 -11/10 or 11/11

Any studio or even a 1BDR

If available on the monorail line it would be a plus. thanks. Looking forward to hearing from someone:surfweb:

Hi,

we are looking for some points to stay from September 8th - September 15th 2017.

Kind regards

Aline

Hello,

I am looking for one Standard view Deluxe Studio for May 14th-21st at the AKL.

But

We are also looking for a Deluxe Studio at the Poly too.

2 rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter