12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ds2Mom said:
OMG -- I just burst out laughing so loud, the eeeevil Librarian woman is walking this way!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rolleyes1 Someone's gonna be banned from the library!! :rolleyes1 There's a new one for our group!!!

:rolleyes1

ds2Mom said:
Boo hoo! My "play time" is over....for now. DH just called and he's coming by the Library to pick us up and take us to dinner. He had to work today and hasn't had lunch. I told you....remember? He won't stop for nothin......4:56 p.m. and he wants to have LUNCH.

I AM going to hit 200 before I go, though!

Thanks for sticking around. It has been fun and I really hope to still be here when you get back!

Please Lisa don't ban me....
pray.gif

ds2Mom said:
Now I'm gonna be banned from the Library! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay - well at least Charlotte knew she was gonna be banned from the library!!

Hon- ya just gotta get that computer fixed. We're gonna be a bad influence on ya

DSharpe said:
Yes, I believe John1 was the main person that ran with it, don't you?? :stir:
and then someone :rolleyes1 posted a HUGE banana without warning kim, and she nearly had a heart failure, I think!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Moi?

John1

DSharpe said:
It's gonna be great to relive all these posts when everyone catches up!!
and yet, kim is still not heard from since the large banana showdown!

Maybe she broke her blood pressure machine and had to go buy a new one before she could continue on? :confused3

That reminds me...I have library books that are due today.

THanks Charlotte!

I'll be back in a while...

becka said:
::yes::

I did use to be shy and not have the time to follow the thread. See what happens if you stick around here long enough? Although in your case you were chatty from the beginning so I am kind of scared to see where you go from here..... :eek:

Be afraid, be verrrrrrry afraid! :teeth:

becka said:
OK what page are we on now...more PM's to Kim need to be sent! :rotfl:
I think we should just email her not to come back until you give her the all clear - or until she's knocked back a few :drinking1
I mean, the poor girl has already admitted to serious disturbing images related to the big :banana:
:rotfl2: :lmao:

Jhalkias said:
Now wait one cotton pickin minute . . .

We know a former OSU Cheerleader, and she is the one who kicked that field goal through in the Fiesta Bowl when we won the national championship.

Her name is Tara, and I actually have an autographed photo of her (she worked at a local non-profit I was a board member on over the summer).

All I can say is that if that is what she is, all I have to say is

Mooooooooooooo

John1

Rut roh! I'd better hit 200 fast and get outta here! :moped:

ds2Mom said:
Boo hoo! My "play time" is over....for now. DH just called and he's coming by the Library to pick us up and take us to dinner. He had to work today and hasn't had lunch. I told you....remember? He won't stop for nothin......4:56 p.m. and he wants to have LUNCH.

I AM going to hit 200 before I go, though!
LOL - at least you don't have to cook, right?????? :Pinkbounc
have fun - I'm outta here soon, too!

becka said:
::yes::

I did use to be shy and not have the time to follow the thread. See what happens if you stick around here long enough? Although in your case you were chatty from the beginning so I am kind of scared to see where you go from here..... :eek:
me, chatty?? you must have me confused with someone else!!! :rotfl:

I am telling you guys...I have been corrupted. I think I should sue. Does anyone know a lawyer? ;) :rotfl:

BuzzBoyMom said:
Was Kim okay? I saw her post after the bananas
Karen, I'm sorry to say that noone has seen or heard from Kim since very shortly after the Banana posts! :sad2:

DSharpe said:
Karen, I'm sorry to say that noone has seen or heard from Kim since very shortly after the Banana posts! :sad2:

I guess I will have to kiss that picture opportunity with the Captain goodbye. :sad:

DSharpe said:
LOL - at least you don't have to cook, right?????? :Pinkbounc
have fun - I'm outta here soon, too!

How appropriate that my 200th post would be me saying:

What? Me cook?

Ha!

Later gators!

(Disclaimer: And no offense meant to any Gator football fans out there in DIS world.)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSharpe
Yes, I believe John1 was the main person that ran with it, don't you??
and then someone posted a HUGE banana without warning kim, and she nearly had a heart failure, I think!!

Jhalkias said:
Moi?

John1
BECKA - HE'S GETTING CLOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happytv:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter