12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSharpe said:
yes, absolutely! Of course, it's not your fault :grouphug:
I too have been corrupted, and momentarily lost my mind!!
Get the yellow pages!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

We need one of those laywers with the fancy 1-800 numbers.... :rotfl:

ok...dh is not going back to his hole....I guess I really am going to have to leave you for now...thanks for chatting with me today!! Later guys!!!!

DSharpe said:
ok...dh is not going back to his hole....I guess I really am going to have to leave you for now...thanks for chatting with me today!! Later guys!!!!

:wave2: - It was fun!!! :sunny:

becka said:
It looks like Angie is online too. I feel extra bad for her because she really is the nice one. ;)
Yes, she is. That's right and you guys are shocking her!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

DSharpe said:
1-800-DIS-HELP

:lmao:

You are going to need a divorce lawyer as well if you don't get out of here! :rotfl2:

becka said:
:lmao:

You are going to need a divorce lawyer as well if you don't get out of here! :rotfl2:
ok, but, I didn't want to be rude!!

You hang up!
No, you hang up!
No! You hang up.
NO! You hang up!!!

becka said:
You guys will NOT believe what happened to me today! I had to go to work and I have had no access whatsoever to a computer all day long. I come home and I find out that DH has been PRETENDING to be me ALL DAY LONG on the DIS!!! The horror! He looks pretty guilty so I am thinking he may not have behaved. But everyone should not worry because I will take care of him and it will not happen again! :mad:

Bad DH! Bad DH! Bad DH!
:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

ds2Mom said:
How serious are we addicted? I have Diet Coke for breakfast. Sick, I know.

I don't drink coffee so diet soda is my morning beverage. :thumbsup2 Although I'm not super picky on the brand. I do prefer Diet Pepsi or Diet Dr. Pepper but I can drink just about any diet cola without complaining.

My addiction is BAD, I have about 4-6 cans a day. :rolleyes1

I took an apple pie out of the oven a bit ago. We will be able to have a slice before we go to the dessert party! :rolleyes: USC/Washington game is on. Life is good! :cheer2:

becka said:
Well he wants to make a deal. He will shave if I agree to let him buy his own laptop with wireless. :rolleyes:

I guess I will have to live with a hairy man for at least a little while longer.... :rotfl:

Take the deal Becka!!!

ds2Mom said:
Ditto this! :thumbsup2

Hey Todd -- if you're out there reading this (or when you do read this).....love 'ya for doing this! Mean it!!

They Love me , They really Love me .... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:

becka said:
Well how much do you cost? Todd never gave us his price! :rotfl:

Bottle of Dark Brown and Black Just for Men - 6.99
Cost of Disney cruise- 6,000.00

Getting your Picture or having a Party with Captain Jack Sparrow -

PRICELESS

pirate:

Oh my goodness!! I have got to stop watching these football games! :cheer2: FIGHT ON!! :cheer2:

As soon as DrHug gets out of the shower we will be heading over to Sam's for the dessert party! YUM. And the apple pie was yummy! Those honeycrisp apples are THE BEST for apple pie. Obviously no WW going on in this household! :rolleyes:

I will make some salmon for dinner after we get back - IF we are able to eat any real food after all these desserts today. :rolleyes1

No time to catch up right now... gotta jump in the shower and see what to do about dinner. it's my birthday so maybe somewhere nice :)

becka said:
You know I should be ashamed but I have been corrupted so it is not really my fault. :rolleyes1 We really should get moving on that class action thing?

Can I join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter