12 Days of Christmas Challenge!

jennz

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone - we have a new challenge - the 12 days of Christmas challenge! Thanks Mountaineer Marty for the suggestions! :banana: Sign up if you want to play. Here we go - on the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...2 quarts of water to drink! :teeth: We can add as we go. Tuesday will be the first and second days together, does somone have a suggestion they want to toss out for a piece of exercise for the 2nd day? :Pinkbounc

Players are:

jennz
mountaineer
donac
gradtchr
minniemousemom
k&K's mommy
dopey4disney
jayna22

How about making sure we stretch? I forget that on bike days pretty frequently and I feel a lot better if I remember.

Maybe we should wait longer for that one?

Marty

Fun! Fun! I'll try! I'm assuming that everyday we'll do what we have done the previous days also? How about 5 minutes of stretching instead of golden rings. Or is that enough time? I'll have to admit I am not one to stretch, but I love it when I do. My only other thought is a couple of minutes of alone time!

Thanks for getting this going!

Oh! How about "the power to say no to a holiday treat."

Sign me up. How about two sets of bicep curls for day 2.

Sign me up! I love the challenges! Now I have a stupid question. How many ounces are in a quart?
Thanks!
Jana

:rotfl2: 32 ounces in a quart! We're still on our magic 64 ounces/day (8 cups).

2 sets of bicep curls sounds good - use whatever you've got, soup cans, etc (probably not pencils :rotfl2: )

Okay everyone - today we're doing the first 2 days of Christmas...drink your water and do 2 sets of bicep curls! :cheer2: Let's do it!

Day 5 will be 5 minutes of stretching...we need

day 1 64 ounces of water
day 2 2 sets of bicep curls (you determine what a "set" is for you)
day 3 3 chocolate chip cookies
day 4
day 5 5 minutes of stretching
day 6
day 7
day 8
day 9
day 10
day 11
day 12

Hey, I just got in from preschool. I can definitely do 2 sets of bicep curls. My exercise is what I'm headed to next.

Unfortunately I am eating too much stuff lately. But I know it's only here at this time of year. I am doing better than last year. By this time last year I had stopped exercising and ate too much.

Marty

Am I reading right? On Day 3 we have to eat three cookies??? This is my kind of challenge! hehehehe :)

Day 3 will be a huge struggle for me HA HA!

I've gotten my 2 quarts in. :)

:rotfl2: - that was only a test (or maybe it was some kind of Freudian thing)! Please do NOT eat three cookies

Mike and jennz-thanks for the answer as to how many ounces are in a quart. I'm a counselor, I deal in words, not numbers. :)

Yesterday I drank 85oz of water. Today I did ten bicep curls with each arm. And I was really looking forward to eating three cookies tomorrow!

As for other ideas, what about taking ten extra steps or something like that?
Just a thought.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Jana

Yesterday, I got in my water and bicep curls! What about three sets of crunches - and again the sets could be five, ten, twenty, each? And yes, I got all excited about those cookies!!

jayna22 said:
Mike and jennz-thanks for the answer as to how many ounces are in a quart. I'm a counselor, I deal in words, not numbers. :)
Jana
:goodvibes WTG on the water and bicep curls! :banana:

Three sets of crunches for today...
10 extra steps sounds great! Day 4?
Day 5 we have 5 minutes stretching...
Day 6...six flights of stairs? Don't want to do that much later, too much!! :teeth: I can go up and down the stairs 3 times extra...

Any more suggestions?

Great job K&K'sMommy on the exercise and water! :cheer2:

Got my stuff done for yesterday and today. I don't have steps in my house so I will ride the bike extra instead.

Have a great day.

Marty

I did my two sets of bicep curls today and drank my two quarts of water again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter