12 Days of Christmas Challenge!

Sorry I have not been around much this week! I have been exercising every day though. It is always crazy here this time of the year as we approach closing! :)

I did my ten extra steps today by parking far away at Toys R Us! Have a great day everyone!

I totally forgot what today was and of course it's one of the few few few times I get a close spot at Wal-mart! :rolleyes: I think I got them in cruising the store for and iDog (no luck that thing is a hot item!) Oh well I can still get my steps in officially. :) I'm groaning at the 3 sets of crunches! Keep up the exercise everyone! :cheer2:

It's really snowing here today, big wet flakes. Great time to exercise indoors - I have to make sure I get that in.

Mike - as long as your with us in sweat and movement that's what counts. :banana:

Gradtchr - you'll have biceps of steel when this is over! :teeth:

K&K'sMommy - 10 extra steps at Toys- wtg! :banana:

How's everyone doing today?? I parked way back at Best Buy and got my steps in, got my water in, did my crunches and bicep curls. No wonder I'm tired...ha ha! :earboy2:

Is everyone shopping today? I forgot to post yesterday but so far I have been keeping up with everything. I'm starting to feel like an elf myself, I have been painting a Santa's workshop this week. I finished the toy soldiers and 3rd elf last week but dh hasn't polyurethaned them to put them out. I think I am finished with the workshop.

Jennifer, I got my gift today. It is really cute. Now if I can keep out of ds hands that's another thing altogether.

Have a great weekend!!

Marty

I've been gone all day, just got home! I did park far away at school and the book store though. :cool1:

Marty - that was quick! I'm glad you like it. :)

Sorry I've missed a few days. I'm still not feeling well and have had a ton of work commitments this week. I'm definitely drinking my water and working hard for my extra steps. I did not get in anything else on Thursday, but went to the gym for two hours Friday. I'm working on it, it's just hard to keep up when you can't breathe very well! :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Jana

I was feeling so guilty because I have been away for a long time, but I guess I am not the only one. I was terrible over the weekend and then we had company here Monday and Tuesday. I got some exercise in today for the first time since Friday. I guess I have failed this challenge! I am trying to get back on track!

Jana - I hope you're feeling better now!

K&K's Mommy - WTG on exercising! :banana: yeah, don't feel guilty...you are not alone!! :goodvibes I'm trying to get back on track as well. I haven't exercised in many days...I need to do it 1st thing tomorrow so I don't get sidetracked. I've been volunteering at school but today was my last day at that. We have caroling & Secret Santa at our house tomorrow after school so I'll be staying home to clean...that'll get me moving!! :banana:

I will be glad when the eating season is over. I have eaten way too much the past few days. We normally don't have so much chocolate or anything at our house. I've still been exercising at least. On the plus side I finished my quilt today so I will be able to give it to my aunt tomorrow for her granddaughter.

Have a Merry Christmas!!

Marty

(also looking forward to talking to you all again after Christmas!!)

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We leave for Florida (Bonita Springs, not Orlando) the 26th and return the 2nd. My parents have a condo there so it will be a nice, mostly free, trip. We tend to eat a lot there, but also get in lots of walks. Hopefully, I will stay about the same.

Perhaps there will be a new challenge when I get back. My DH and I are committed to getting back to healthy eating starting the 3rd!!!

How was everyone's Christmas? My dh and I walked a little on Christmas Eve. He was feeling miserable so that helped.

I pulled my back 2 days ago but it's feeling better now. I am buying new workout shoes with my Christmas money today and maybe some new clothes to go with them. It's kind of silly some of the things that keep me motivated.

Marty

Marty - me too! We finally got rid of our chocolate oranges and now a package arrived today with more from my mom :confused3 I've got a horrible cold and haven't been able to exercise. I was at the point where I quit but now I don't agree with myself on that :teeth: I'm sorry to hear about your back - ouch! - and glad that it's feeling better.

Did you get your shoes and clothes? If that keeps you motivated - go for it!! My motivation for the treadmill (once I feel better) is to watch the OC! I rented the first season and am going to watch a show/treadmill session. :rotfl:

I got 2 new pairs of Nike's. One just for working out and one for wearing in the house. Did you see the email testimonial from Flylady about the Body Clutter Investigator? That looks like a good form to use to track what you need.

Marty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter