12 parks in 12 days, all the rides

I woke up at 5am wondering if he'd landed OK in Orlando...LOL. Not sure if I've ever been so invested in something like this before!
Same!! And now I’m wondering will he do some rides at MK after Tron preview to help with tomorrow?

I def got more invested the further along he got!

He’s done tron & I know he had Pan, JC & Mansion Lightning Lanes for later

I assume he will do Magic till 2 tomorrow to knock out Main Street vehicles & whatever he doesn’t do this evening than do ILL for rise, single rider for Falcon and try to stack as many lightning lanes for the rest

He’s done tron & I know he had Pan, JC & Mansion Lightning Lanes for later

I assume he will do Magic till 2 tomorrow to knock out Main Street vehicles & whatever he doesn’t do this evening than do ILL for rise, single rider for Falcon and try to stack as many lightning lanes for the rest
I'm really curious how tomorrow will play out with HS. For me, it's the toughest park.

I'm really curious how tomorrow will play out with HS. For me, it's the toughest park.

If you don't need more than one or two in your first park and it's not crazy busy, you can stack for dhs easily. I found it more difficult to do more than one or two LL even when rope dropping DHS if you don't plan to stay the whole day. Ended up giving up and stacked for mk when I could hop.

Probably won’t be that bad, my fam who has never used G+ started in EPCOT this morning and were able to book at least 4 of the DHS attractions. 3 of them they got stacked. They started booking DHS attractions around noon or so.

Yep, he’s starting in MK tomorrow. For HS it’ll be a Rise ILL, a steady heaping of single rider whenever he can, and for the rest, he’ll grab what’s left on G+ and work through it. @HokieRaven5 what were they able to book after hopping? They did better than me and I started in HS lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter