12 parks in 12 days, all the rides

If someone can do all rides in all four parks in WDW in one day, it would be relatively easy to include travel days and do all 12 parks in 12 days. But still lot of money just to say you did it. When I fly to Europe or Asia, I like to stay awhile.

i'm assuming that doens't include travel days? The flight would be like 12 hours?
It includes travel days or so it seems based on his Twitter.

So far it’s a bit aggressive!

If someone can do all rides in all four parks in WDW in one day, it would be relatively easy to include travel days and do all 12 parks in 12 days. But still lot of money just to say you did it. When I fly to Europe or Asia, I like to stay awhile.
That had to be pre park hoping at 2, I have no idea how with 2pm park hoping you could do that now.

It includes travel days or so it seems based on his Twitter.

So far it’s a bit aggressive!

That had to be pre park hoping at 2, I have no idea how with 2pm park hoping you could do that now.
Yeah I’m not sure if anyone has done it in the last few years. But it wouldn’t be hard to do all the WDW rides in two days.

Yeah I’m not sure if anyone has done it in the last few years. But it wouldn’t be hard to do all the WDW rides in two days.
There was a recent "completion" of all rides in all 4 parks in the same day, but the 2 people who completed it together essentially broke the rules to do so. They're still claiming it as legitimate, but I don't.

There was a recent "completion" of all rides in all 4 parks in the same day, but the 2 people who completed it together essentially broke the rules to do so. They're still claiming it as legitimate, but I don't.

What exactly did they do to "break the rules"? Just curious.

What exactly did they do to "break the rules"? Just curious.
A couple things, actually. The challenge rules state that the run is disqualified if you break any WDW park rules at all so that rule was broken when they set their park reservation for Epcot in order to join the 7am Cosmic Rewind VQ to get a boarding group, but then they changed the park reservation back to Magic Kingdom so they could start there, which is taking advantage of the park reservation system by working around it. This automatically is a disqualification, but to add to it, they didn't post a screenshot of them getting the boarding group immediately after they got it which is also a rule break. These two things don't even consider the fact that they were running through the parks, which may or may not be a rule break depending on who you ask, but is surely in poor taste considering you could hurt another guest.

It's just a shame because it completely dilutes the other legitimate attempts that others have tried since re-opening. They're claiming they're the only people to ever accomplish it during the 2pm Park Hopper rules, but are absolute frauds.

A couple things, actually. The challenge rules state that the run is disqualified if you break any WDW park rules at all so that rule was broken when they set their park reservation for Epcot in order to join the 7am Cosmic Rewind VQ to get a boarding group, but then they changed the park reservation back to Magic Kingdom so they could start there, which is taking advantage of the park reservation system by working around it. This automatically is a disqualification, but to add to it, they didn't post a screenshot of them getting the boarding group immediately after they got it which is also a rule break. These two things don't even consider the fact that they were running through the parks, which may or may not be a rule break depending on who you ask, but is surely in poor taste considering you could hurt another guest.

It's just a shame because it completely dilutes the other legitimate attempts that others have tried since re-opening. They're claiming they're the only people to ever accomplish it during the 2pm Park Hopper rules, but are absolute frauds.

Ah, I see. I didn't even know you could do that thing with reservations. I also don't approve of running in the parks at all. I didn't know the "challenge" had official rules, but WDW certainly does.

BAD FORM! I disqualify them.

I did see on AllEars that one of them attempted to do them all before falling asleep or their producers called off the challenge for safety reasons, which meant staying awake for almost 3 days

I did see on AllEars that one of them attempted to do them all before falling asleep or their producers called off the challenge for safety reasons, which meant staying awake for almost 3 days
Frybucket attempted riding them all without sleep, yeah. It's totally do-able, I just think they need to re-work their game plan a bit. It's also the best video I think AllEars has ever put out, I really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter