• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1200+ Points available $13/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you check to see if there is availability for a 1 bedroom at Beach Club Villas for December 5 - 8? Maybe we could do a split stay.

Can you check to see if there is availability for a 1 bedroom at Beach Club Villas for December 5 - 8? Maybe we could do a split stay.

Your only DVC option for the 5th-8th is SSR. (OKW is missing the 6th) . Single nights at the other resorts.

Jim

We are looking for Dec 12th-21st. 2 bedroom. 4 adults and 2 children. What resorts have openings for our dates?

I sent you an email about the Dec trip. But can you check on June 28- July 1st at Grand California. We might be flexible by a day either way. We have 2 adults and 2 children and would like a studio. Would take 1 bedroom if all that is available.

Heya, I'm looking for a studio at any resort for 6th to 13th September, is there anything available please?

I sent you an email about the Dec trip. But can you check on June 28- July 1st at Grand California. We might be flexible by a day either way. We have 2 adults and 2 children and would like a studio. Would take 1 bedroom if all that is available.

Sorry. Nothing in any size unit.

Are any resorts available frome Dec.20-27. We can be flexible from Dec. 19-30 for 6 nights. We would need a studio.

Hi Jim! Me again! We moved our dates back by a few days. Tuesday, November 10th-Tuesday, November 17th. The last we spoke, only SSR had a full week available for a studio. We were just there in March, so really want to be somewhere different this time. Any splits available at AKV Jambo or Kidani, BC, BW, or Wilderness, or anywhere other than SSR/OKW for those dates by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter