1200pts @ $18-20 pp for Rent/Transfer Book Any Resort Except Riviera - SSR Home Resort *Experienced with DVC Rentals*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! is there any availability in a studio for a three day weekend in September, like 9/8-9/11, 9/15-9/18, 9/22-9/25, or 9/29-10/2? Thank you so much!

Preference is Copper Creek.
Saratoga Springs has studios available for all of those dates - OKW and AKV have some weekends available. Nothing at Copper Creek unfortunately.

$18 per point within the 7 month window. $20 per point in the 7-11 month window.

Can book any resort at the 7 month window except Riviera. 7-11 month priority booking at Saratoga Springs with limited availability for Hilton Head points as well.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

References available, contract provided!

No minimum, but for point values under 50 I charge $20 per point
Hi we are looking from July 15th or 16th to the 21st is there any availability for a family of 5 and would love boardwalk or that area.

Hi we are looking from July 15th or 16th to the 21st is there any availability for a family of 5 and would love boardwalk or that area.
There is a 1 bedroom villa available at the Boardwalk in two different view categories - Standard or Garden/Pool. Standard view is 156 points and Garden/Pool is 214 points. 1 Bedrooms at Boardwalk technically sleep 4 but they allow 5 guests but note that they will not provide extra bedding for the 5th guest. If you would like to comfortably sleep 5 there are studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom villas available at other resorts that accomodate 5 guests. Please PM me if you would like to discuss further!

Hi! Very new at this, have always stayed hotel-side before. Looking for a savanna view Grand Villa at AKL Kidani 12/26-1/2 for a big family group. (9 of our party of 18 staying in the grand villa, we will be looking for studios for the rest but don’t want to book those until/unless the grand villa is locked in.)

Hi! Very new at this, have always stayed hotel-side before. Looking for a savanna view Grand Villa at AKL Kidani 12/26-1/2 for a big family group. (9 of our party of 18 staying in the grand villa, we will be looking for studios for the rest but don’t want to book those until/unless the grand villa is locked in.)
That Grand Villa is still available - but since AKV is not my home resort I cannot book it for you until 5/26/23 when your 7 month booking window opens. If you would like to guarantee that you can secure it you would need to find an owner with that as their home resort. I'm still happy to book it for you if it is available and you're still looking in May. Good luck!

That Grand Villa is still available - but since AKV is not my home resort I cannot book it for you until 5/26/23 when your 7 month booking window opens. If you would like to guarantee that you can secure it you would need to find an owner with that as their home resort. I'm still happy to book it for you if it is available and you're still looking in May. Good luck!
Got it, thank you for the response! I'm still learning all the rules and abbreviations, missed the "SSR Home Resort" in your post title. Hopefully we'll find someone before 5/26, but if not and if it's still available then, I'll check back in with you then.

Hi! Looking for studio 11/15 to 11/18, prefer BLT or Poly, open to others or to doing just 11/16 to 11/18. Thanks!

Hi! Within your date range the two resorts with Studio availability are OKW and SSR for 43 and 45 points respectively for your full range.

AKV - Kidani Village has 11/14, 15, and 16 available in standard and savanna view as well. Please let me know if you would like to pursue any of those options, thanks!

Hi! Within your date range the two resorts with Studio availability are OKW and SSR for 43 and 45 points respectively for your full range.

AKV - Kidani Village has 11/14, 15, and 16 available in standard and savanna view as well. Please let me know if you would like to pursue any of those options, thanks!
Thanks! Any one bedrooms?

Thanks! Can you DM me with how we move forward?
You need 10 posts to start DMing. Go to the Test forum and make the requisite posts. It should happen pretty quick after that. I think I saw the "Start conversation" option within an hour or two.

Hello! Have been lurking for quite some time trying to understand the process. I believe I have a decent handle on it now.

Our family is planning a trip between the last week of June and are flexible up until the last week of August. 4 people, 2 adults and 2 children (11, 2) and are looking for a studio at any of the resorts for 7 days, 6 nights or 8 days, 7 nights. I have seen that SSR and OKW usually have greater consecutive availability. The Boardwalk would be nice but I am sure 7-8 days at either the BWV or Beach club is highly competitive over the summer. Looking to be closer to the parks.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

New here.....Looking for an accessible room at the Poly....Sept 4-5, 2023...studio would be fine but need accessible with Roll-in shower so let me know what's available.

Thanks!

I am potentially interested in a transfer to augment my own points. They would need to be "good" until May 2024. Resort doesn't matter, because I am using my own points too and I have to wait for 7 months anyway. I'm hoping to get at least 120pts, would be thrilled with 220

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter