1200pts @ $18-20 pp for Rent/Transfer Book Any Resort Except Riviera - SSR Home Resort *Experienced with DVC Rentals*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,, former DVC member - would there be availability for a studio at BRV for two nights 7/21 & 22; plus additional studio @ BRV for one night 7/22?

Is there availability for studio at BRV for two nights 7/21 and 22; also additional studio for one night 7/22? Thank you

Hi,, former DVC member - would there be availability for a studio at BRV for two nights 7/21 & 22; plus additional studio @ BRV for one night 7/22?
The only studios available for your dates are at SSR, OKW, and AKV Kidani Savanna View

I should probably know the answer, but can you tell me when the 7 month clock starts? Looking for Nov 24-26, but wasn't sure if the 7 month actually starts Apr 24. Thanks

I should probably know the answer, but can you tell me when the 7 month clock starts? Looking for Nov 24-26, but wasn't sure if the 7 month actually starts Apr 24. Thanks
No worries at all. Seven calendar months from your travel date a stay of up to 7 nights can be booked. So If you're looking for November 24th-26th we can book on 4/24/23 or if you would like to guarantee getting the reservation I could book from 11/22-11/26 now and then just shorten the reservation for you once we pass the 24th.

Hi - wondering if you have any available points for 10/15-10/23 for 2 adults and 2 children (3YO) at Grand Floridian? No room preference, standard is fine.

Hi - wondering if you have any available points for 10/15-10/23 for 2 adults and 2 children (3YO) at Grand Floridian? No room preference, standard is fine.
Hello!

For your dates the longest availability at VGF would be the 16th-19th (3 nights) in a lagoon view resort studio for 78 points.

The only studio available on property for your full stay is at Saratoga Springs- 118 points for standard or 134 points for a preferred location room.

I would be happy to book a split stay for you if you would like some of the nights at VGF before moving to SSR. If you've never done a split stay before - Disney makes it very easy, bell services will move your bags to the new resort for you.

Please let me know if I can help!

$18 per point within the 7 month window. $20 per point in the 7-11 month window.

Can book any resort at the 7 month window except Riviera. 7-11 month priority booking at Saratoga Springs with limited availability for Hilton Head points as well.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

References available, contract provided!

No minimum, but for point values under 50 I charge $20 per point
Hi - looking for a studio for 3.
Any view at AKL, or EPCOT, MK area villlas.
4 nights, 12/15/23 - 12/19/23.

thank you

$18 per point within the 7 month window. $20 per point in the 7-11 month window.

Can book any resort at the 7 month window except Riviera. 7-11 month priority booking at Saratoga Springs with limited availability for Hilton Head points as well.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

References available, contract provided!

No minimum, but for point values under 50 I charge $20 per point
Any availability at Poly in a standard view Studio September 10-15th?

Hi - looking for a studio for 3.
Any view at AKL, or EPCOT, MK area villlas.
4 nights, 12/15/23 - 12/19/23.

thank you
Hi there,

The only resorts I could book that far out would be Saratoga Springs due to the 7 and 11 month booking windows.

Any availability at Poly in a standard view Studio September 10-15th?
Sorry, no availability at the Poly for those dates. The only studio on property close to your dates would be a preferred studio at Saratoga Springs available from 9/11-9/17

Hello-Looking for a 1 or 2 bd 07/17/23-07/20/23. Not picky about resort.
There is availability for those dates at every resort alexcept BCV and VGF in at least 9ne of your requested room categories. Feel free to PM me to discuss options and pricing!

Hi! This is highly unlikely but I’m going to go for it anyway. Poly studio (either view) for 7/1-7/6?
Sorry, it's not available. The closest date I have is 7/12-7/16 in a resort studio lagoon view at the Grand Floridian. Please PM me if interested in that or any additional dates/resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter