143 points for rent $13 pp starting 8/1/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to book 2 studios in boardwalk for may 23-27, 2016. I was wondering if you could tell me if these are available?

I am looking to book 2 studios in boardwalk for may 23-27, 2016. I was wondering if you could tell me if these are available?
There appears to be two studio's available for the dates requested. If you are interested, I can reserve for you after June 23rd. Thanks

We need 200 points for Vero Beach Feb13 to 21, 2016 Handicap Accessible Deluxe Studio. I'm making reservations with MY points for 2/6 to 2/12/16.

I am looking for a studio april 20-27
Thank you
I can book at my home resort which is Boardwalk Villas that far out. There is a studio available at BWV for 132 vacation points. Let me know if interested.

We need 200 points for Vero Beach Feb13 to 21, 2016 Handicap Accessible Deluxe Studio. I'm making reservations with MY points for 2/6 to 2/12/16.

***My home resort is Boardwalk Villas, so I can book as far out as May,2016 for BWV. All other resorts I can only book from August 1, 2015 to January 1, 2016

Do you have a studio Apr6-13?

For the dates requested, I can only book at Boardwalk Villas since it is my home resort. There is a studio available at BWV, with a garden or pool view for 132 vacation points. Let me know if interested.

I am looking for 5 nights at Boardwalk Villas for any of these dates:
Sept 13-18, Sep 27-Oct 2 or Oct 4-9 just a Deluxe Studio. Can you tell me if there is any availability? I believe it would be 50 points.

Thanks!

I am looking for 5 nights at Boardwalk Villas for any of these dates:
Sept 13-18, Sep 27-Oct 2 or Oct 4-9 just a Deluxe Studio. Can you tell me if there is any availability? I believe it would be 50 points.

Thanks!
Other dates to consider:
Oct 11-16
Oct 18-23
Nov 1-6
Nov 15-20

Please let me know! Looking to book ASAP Thanks!

I have 437 vacation points available for rent starting on or after 8/1/15 @ $13 per point. I use a contract and have references. Payment s are via paypal. If you are interested I will need the following information:

Dates of travel
Room preferences
Names of guests
Ages of children at the time of travel
Address
Phone Number
Email address

***My home resort is Boardwalk Villas, so I can book as far out as May,2016. All other resorts I can only book from August 1, 2015 to January 1, 2016

UPDATE: 240 vacation points available for rent.

Hello, I'm looking for the following ressie:

Villas at Disney's Grand Californian
Check in Sat. Sept 19
Check out Mon. Sept 21
Room type: Studio
2 adult travelers

I have rented points many times and can transact via PayPal
Thank you so much!!

Hello, I'm looking for the following ressie:

Villas at Disney's Grand Californian
Check in Sat. Sept 19
Check out Mon. Sept 21
Room type: Studio
2 adult travelers

I have rented points many times and can transact via PayPal
Thank you so much!!
The dates requested are not available

I have 437 vacation points available for rent starting on or after 8/1/15 @ $13 per point. I use a contract and have references. Payment s are via paypal. If you are interested I will need the following information:

Dates of travel
Room preferences
Names of guests
Ages of children at the time of travel
Address
Phone Number
Email address

***My home resort is Boardwalk Villas, so I can book as far out as May,2016. All other resorts I can only book from August 1, 2015 to January 1, 2016

UPDATE: 240 vacation points available for rent.

Do you have availability for April 30-May 6 in standard BWV studio? 2 adult and 2 kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter