143 points for rent $13 pp starting 8/1/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking a 2 bedroom for 12-11-15 thru 12-19-15 for about 200 points...any availability anywhere? Thanks so very much.

I'm looking to stay February 18-22 at a studio at the Boardwalk. Any availability left and how many points? Thanks!

Th
I'm looking to stay February 18-22 at a studio at the Boardwalk. Any availability left and how many points? Thanks!
There are studio's available at BWV a standard is 78 points and a garden/pool view is 94 points. Let me know if you are interested

Do you have availability for April 30-May 6 in standard BWV studio? 2 adult and 2 kids.
Yes there is a standard BWV studio for the dates requested for a total of 89 vacation points. Let me know if you are interested

Looking for a studio anywhere either 10-7 to 10-14 or 10-10 to 10-17.

2 adults
1 child age 16.

Hi. I understand October is tough, but we are looking for a studio - anywhere - Oct. 24-27. Thanks!
The 26th is available at Animal Kingdom Jamba house, the 24th & 25th are booked but can be placed on a wait list. The 25th & 26th are available at Saratoga Springs, but the 24th is not available but can be placed on wait list. Being placed on wait list means if there is a cancelation for the wait listed date, between now and 31 days from check in, you will be moved into that reservation. Let me know if this is something you want to consider.

Looking for Aulani studio March 16-23 2016 for 2 kids, 2 adults; if some but not all dates available, can be flexible! will be visiting for a wedding... split stay elsewhere doable.

Looking for Aulani studio March 16-23 2016 for 2 kids, 2 adults; if some but not all dates available, can be flexible! will be visiting for a wedding... split stay elsewhere doable.

***My home resort is Boardwalk Villas, so I can book as far out as May,2016 for Boardwalk. All other resorts I can only book from August 1, 2015 to January 25, 2016. I will not have access to reservations for the Aulani until sometime in August. Your best bet is to find a member that has the Aulani as their home resort.

Do you still have points available? If so I am looking for a studio at BWV 9/11-9/15

Do you still have points available? If so I am looking for a studio at BWV 9/11-9/15
Boardwalk is not available for the dates requested. Saratoga Springs does have a studio available for the dates requested for 54 vacation points

Boardwalk is not available for the dates requested. Saratoga Springs does have a studio available for the dates requested for 54 vacation points
Thank you for checking. I will just keep my room reservation.

Hello - I'm looking for Feb 18 -22, 4 nights and 5 days. No preference on hotel. 2 adults. No kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter