144 hours at the Lodge!

DVC-Jen

Earning My Ears
Hello All, My name is Jennifer and I work for David's Vacation Club Rentals and this is my second trip with this amazing company. My. Co-worker Gail will be continuing on with this trip report half way through the trip.

This time we are staying at the beautiful Wilderness Lodge amidst the construction this resort has not lost any of its magic!

Day #1, arriving in Orlando on a beautiful Monday morning we got to experience taking a Magical Express Bus, something I always wanted to do for experience. I have to say the process was smooth and seamless and we arrived at our resort after about a 45 minute bus drive that flew by!

Arrival at Wilderness Lodge was so exciting. I remember this resort being one of my favourites, the smell, the architecture and all of the amazing fireplaces.

After settling into our rooms I discovered some pretty neat pins left by the resort as a gift for the construction taking place at the resort!

We also had a view from Gail's room of the construction, you can already see many buildings under way. With the patio doors closed you could barely hear a thing when in the room!

Love the pics! This is our home resort! But thanks to my brother in law getting married on St. Thomas can't go to Disney next year and soon we'll be putting our points up soon with David's DVC (I know having to go to the USVI, first world problems - hah). I cannot wait to see, and stay in the finished product.

Day # 2
We started out our second day exploring wilderness lodge, this is definitely one of my favourite resorts if not my favourite. The fireplaces are amazing as well as the pool!

Next we were off to Contemporary and Bay Lake Towers! I can definitely see the convenience of staying at Bay Lake Towers and having access to the monorail. All though the theming isn't my favourite it's still has a lot to offer anyone staying in this resort.

Our next resort to explore was Grand Floridian where we even got to see a wedding beginning including a horse drawn carriage.

Next was the Polynesian resort which is also one of my favourites! They went to every every extent with theming this resort, you truly feel like you are in Hawaii when at the Polynesian!

The Famous Dole Whip! I don't know how I've gone on through life without trying one of these before, best thing ever!

The Bungalows of course!

We ended off a great day by heading to Mickeys not-so scary Halloween party. I was lucky enough to experience this event last year as well and it was still as amazing as the first time. We decided to dress up as Alice in Wonderland Characters, at least I tried...

I seen this quote on one of the Barrie's for construction, I loved it so I had to take a picture.

We decided to try out the Country Bear Jamboree which had no line, this play is surprisingly funny!It had us in tears a couple of times.

Next was the Boo To You Parade and Halloween fireworks which are of course amazing and a must see!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter