146+ BWV points to Rent @ $18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldomino

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
146+ BWV points to Rent @ $18.00/pt.

For larger reservations 146+ points - I can make AFTER February 2020.

Perfect for a large summer family vacation requiring a 7-11 month reservation for May - August 2020 OR
Smaller Studio reservations.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am an experienced DVC point renter with a 100% satisfaction rating.
**You can do a search on my userid as verification of my history as a renter.**

Step One - Send me a Private Message or Post here with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) If you aren't flexible here please let me know.
4. Three top choices of locations (if reservations are < 7 months from now)
5. For heavy time periods - would you consider a split stay?

After I check availability, I will send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

Step Two - Send me a private message with the following information:
1. Full names of all guests and the Ages of the children on the date of reservation - Indicate Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss/Master, please.
2. Address, phone number, and e-mail contact information
3. Magical Express can be added later (free airport pickup and drop-off), then I will need the flight information
4. Disney Dining Plan can be added later

Step Three – Standard Rental Contract will be used.

Payment terms – this really depends on the date of arrival.
1. Cashiers Check or Money Order or PayPal (bank transfer) (3% added fee for Credit card payment - use PayPal calculator)
2. 50% deposit when you receive the Disney confirmation and 50% final payment 90 days before check-in

Disney confirmations will be mailed out once a reservation is made and I will be in constant touch with you during the process.

Serious Inquiries Only. Will not Hold Points for future reservations.
Any cancellation would require you to secure someone to take over your reservation.

studio at 1st choice Animal Kingdom Lodge after that I have no real preference. My travel dates are 10/29-11/3 or 11/5-11/11 all 2019.

studio at 1st choice Animal Kingdom Lodge after that I have no real preference. My travel dates are 10/29-11/3 or 11/5-11/11 all 2019.

There is no availablity during both of those time periods. DVC Reservations are made very far in advance. You might look to find someone else's reservation to take over or direct through Disney. I could find 2 nights at SSR Oct 29,30 for a studio.

check in feb 4
check out 8th
looking for studio/1 bedroom for 5 adults
No Studio availability at any resorts. 1 Bedroom for all nights is SSR at 121 pts
2 bedroom OKW 153

Boardwalk has 1 bedroom for Feb 4, 5 (70 pts) so you can split stay with SSR for the rest of nights (63 pts) for total 133pts. Boulder Ridge Villas has 1 bedroom Feb 4, 5 for 70 points as well.

bump - May studio's at Boardwalk are starting to become unavailable as the 7 month window opens.

Are you able to start booking for Sept 2020?
Looking for studio @ Contemporary/Towers, or Polynesian. 7 nights 8 days.

Are you able to start booking for Sept 2020?
Looking for studio @ Contemporary/Towers, or Polynesian. 7 nights 8 days.

For Reservations 7-11 months in advance - you can only make reservations at your Home Resort. Mine is Boardwalk.

Check in
April 15/2020
Out
April 19/2020
Studio
Any resort but faves are Contemporary, Beach Club or Boardwalk for this trip
Yes I would do a split stay no prob

Check in
April 15/2020
Out
April 19/2020
Studio
Any resort but faves are Contemporary, Beach Club or Boardwalk for this trip
Yes I would do a split stay no prob
Only full availability for studios at that time are SSR (100 pts) and OKW (92 pts). ALL other resorts have only 1 day available.

Hello I need a place for 2 adults and 4 children for April 9-13, 2020
For some resorts a Studio max will be for 5 people though it depends on Age since things like a sleeper chair or pull down bed are limited with age/height. A 1 bedroom will be the same. Only when you go up to a 2 bedroom will you sleep 6 people easily especially larger teens. So without knowing sizes/ages - it's hard to make recommendations. 2 bedrooms down to SSR, OKW. Contemporary, AKV Kidani, Grand Floridian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter