1900 or Akershus

We did both of these restaurants for dinner in November with our daughter. I would suggest 1900 Park Fare. The food at Askershus was terrible.

We did both in October 2018 and I'd recommend 1900 Park Fare. Akershus was better than I expected, but I felt like the character interaction was really rushed. Food was just okay.... I actually liked the cold buffet items better than the plated meal I ordered.

1900 Park Fare had much better food than I had expected (the butternut squash ravioli with brown butter, sage, and walnuts were delicious) and we loved the character interaction. The step sisters are the right amount of snarky to be hilarious and not scary. I enjoyed the whole dining experience much better than I thought that I would.

We have never eaten at 1900 PF, but my family has eaten at Akershus for breakfast.
We really enjoyed our meal and they came and refilled our plates with more food.
The food was served family style on the table.
The character interaction was great and we didn't feel rushed at all.
I would go back for breakfast.

We did both last year. We did Akershus for breakfast and 1900 for dinner. So you can't really compare the meals. Akershus was good. But I didn't care for the food at 1900. It was probably my least favorite meal at WDW. The food was blah and there wasn't a good selection. But the characters interactions were fun especially with the stepsisters. There's only so much a princess can do or say, but the evil characters can really play it up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter