1900 Park Fare Characters?

tigmickey

Mouseketeer
Wondering if anyone knows who shows up at 1900 Park Fare at GF for the character breakfast? It is listed as Cinderella and friends. Who does that mean?? Just looking for a little help.

Thanks in advance.:earsboy:

The breakfast is not Cinderella, but is Mary Poppins, usually Bert and the penquins, Alice in WOnderland, the Mad Hatter and Pooh and friends on occasion.

The dinner is Cinderellas Gala Feast, which includes Cindy, Godmother, Prince Charming, and the mice.

=)

Well we went to the character meal at night...but it had Cinderella, her mice (all the girls), the Fairy Godmother in the waiting area...and Prince Charming (BLAGH!)...Cindy was very sparse, however. Hope that helped!:teeth: :wave: Have fun!

Thanks a lot!! We actually are going to the dinner. My DS, 2-3/4 years old, has a crush on all blondes.:tongue:

I've got a crush on the girl in my sig...hehe...sorry...had to post it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter