• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

192 OKW Points For Rent @ $16.50 pp. Same Points as Others, Good at any resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.. is it bad etiquette to shop around? I would prefer a later reservation (late Jan-early Feb) of at least 5 days but know that because my desired dates are coming up soon my options may be limited.

Okay.. is it bad etiquette to shop around? I would prefer a later reservation (late Jan-early Feb) of at least 5 days but know that because my desired dates are coming up soon my options may be limited.

No, it is quite acceptable to shop around. You need to do what works best for you. Just that your last message was you were going to PM asap. That is interpreted as 'find me what is available so we can get this done before the dates disappear'. Would hope to be told to hold off, but it happens. Take care.

No, it is quite acceptable to shop around. You need to do what works best for you. Just that your last message was you were going to PM asap. That is interpreted as 'find me what is available so we can get this done before the dates disappear'. Would hope to be told to hold off, but it happens. Take care.
Okay I see.. I am still waiting for my ability to send direct messages. As of now, it's not showing up as an option. I meant no offense. Thanks for explaining. :)

Looking to buy around 100 points for a trip in April, Do you have any points available to transfer to another DVC member? Eric

Hey there. These points were banked so cannot do a transfer with them. I might be able to do something with next years points. I'll get back to you.

Hello - looking to book a reservation for next January (I realize I'm very early in this, but you can book starting in February, correct?) I believe I need 132 points at OKW, @ January 6-13, 2020. If you still have points then, I'll buy them! I have rented several times here as well. :)

If you have any OKW remaining next month for a December 2020 booking, please give me a holler. I am looking for a 2 bedroom at OKW for 4 nights, 12/5/20, 12/6/20, 12/7/20, and 12/8/20. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter