• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

192 OKW Points For Rent @ $16.50 pp. Same Points as Others, Good at any resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see you are in PM purgatory at the moment. I do see availability at AKL Jambo with Savannah view. Would you like to book that?
My confirmation came through and my reservations are all set in the Disney app. Thank you so much for your help, especially on Christmas! It was a great gift to our son!

I'm finding options. We need to communicate via PM though. If you go to this link you will see how to do 10 test posts on the test thread and you will be able to PM after that. We should talk via telephone so PM me when you can and we can numbers.

Hi, any studios available August 5th to 12th? 2 adults 2 children? Thank you

I'm finding a variety of options. We need to communicate via PM though. If you go to the link I sent you will see how to do 10 test posts on the test thread and you will be able to PM after that. We should talk via telephone so PM me when you can and we can exchange tele numbers.

Currently have 350 Feb 2019 UY points to rent. Have rented many times on DISboards, use a contract to protect both parties, and can provide references. If you ask the many new friends I have made on this board by renting points, they will tell you I make this process very easy and organized.

Payment is via Paypal plus any fees. If interested, please send a PM providing details regarding the desired resort, check-in and check-out dates of your stay, and type of accommodations.
I am interested in Feb 14-19. Never rented using points. How would we proceed and what would cost be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter