• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
I hope I don't upset anyone because it is old news....but gas prices here have plummeted!!! :cool1: We are down to $2.89 a gallon! :cloud9: Anyone else as lucky?

3.35 here in so cal. Down but still not compared to most.

Darn! Would love to see anything under $3 here.. I'd run out and fill my tank - LOL.. Right now I still just get $20 worth at at time - when I actually need it..

Great news for you though..:thumbsup2

I waited in line today to get $2.48 A GALLON!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh where oh where shall I spend my extra money now?????:rotfl:

I thought the $3.07 I saw today was great. Can't wait for the under $3 price to make it here.

$3.01 Here! Across the river in Iowa it's down to $2.55ish. I'm so jealous! I'll take the $3 a gallon over $4 or more any day though!!

I hope I don't upset anyone because it is old news....but gas prices here have plummeted!!! :cool1: We are down to $2.89 a gallon! :cloud9: Anyone else as lucky?

$2.74 here.......

Hoping my 401K stops plummeting though - lost more than 10 years worth of gas there.....

2.94 here and i filled up saturday when it was 3.25. doh..

$2.52 here yesterday, and probably cheaper than that today. It's been going down every day. Keep on coming down....

Our corner gas station is at $3.30/gal today. 10 days ago, we were at $4!

I paid $2.67 Friday night. Huge lines at the gas station too. Reminded of the days after 9/11 and the pictures of the gas lines in the '70's.

I'm thrilled that the prices are down. I got mine at 2.99 yesterday.

I wonder how long it will stay down though and I hope that the focus on alternative energy still stays in the forefront of the issues. I'd hate to see it get sidetracked because it isn't hurting people's budgets as much as when it was $4+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter