!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I filled up for $2.89/gallon yesterday. I read somewhere that when oil was last at $75-$80 that we were paying around $2.29/gallon. I guess Exxon, et. al. are reluctant to let go of their billion dollar profits!

$3.29 last I looked, I think that was Monday. That's in Elgin IL, not Chicago like my user name implies!

$3.19 by us yesterday that is down 60 cents in 4 days! I am trying to hold out until this weekend and hope it goes below $3 before I get gas. :banana:

I am also thankful that all the stations now HAVE gas to sell!!!!

$3.19 here, I'm going to wait until tomorrow to get gas, maybe it will go down more.

We hit 2.25 a gallon here:cool1: :cool1: . Now if it could go down more and then level off for 10 years. That would be nice.

It's dropping fast here too. The other day I paid 3.05 at the end of the day. The next morning it was 2.99. At that end of that day, it was 2.98!

It's interesting that while people see people and the press reporting on the price of gas, the price of crude is not getting a lot of press. It's about $77 a barrel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter