1st Mini-goal nearly met!!!

Spirit Feather

-- Homeschool Mom -- U.S. Navy Wife (Ret.) World'
Hi Everyone!

I went to the Y for my workout and weighed in. It has been a week since my last weigh in and I lost 2 pounds!!!! I am one pound away from reaching my first mini-goal: to weigh less than 180 for the first time in 7 years. I weighed in at 180 today so next week that mini-goal should be accomplished!

I am only 3 pounds away from the next mini-goal: my 5 pound clippie!

Regina

Congrats that is awesome!!! You should be proud of yourself!!!
I do the Y too, and find it very motivating since everyone isn't a sports model there :) :) Way to go...keep it up!!!!

Way to go. I'm also going for my first clippie! I think I will be so excited to not see "member" in my signature.

REGINA!!!! That's awesome!!! WOO-HOO!!! You will hit the 170s and just FLY though them! Make sure you let us know exactly when it happens so we can all dance around with you! I will be jumping for joy. That is quite a goal - under 180 for the first time in 7 years!!! You have got to be so excited!!!!!!!!!! It's going to REALLY happen!!!

GOOD FOR YOU! Keep up the great work!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Regina, that is fantastic news! Keep up your hard work and you will make that next mini goal in no time at all.

Congratulations Regina!!!!

Keep up the great job you are doing. Looking forward to seeing your new clippie.

Congrats! I'm hoping to get my first "real" clippie within the next week or so. (I was 2 pounds away from it as of earlier this week). And after I get that, I will only have to lose 1 more pound to be in "onederland" -- I saw someone else post that and I loved it!
Keep up the great work!

Mary Liz

I'm so proud of you. Isn't success just the best feeling in the world?

You are a great example and motivation for me. Keep it up. I'll just try to keep up with you and follow you around, hope you don't mind :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter