2 BR Question

Mr. Disney 652

AK Opening Crew 1998 - Now DVC!
We are looking to book a 1 BR for a week in January. The in-laws are coming for 3 nights, thus we would like to get a 2 BR for those 3 nights. The ideal situation would be us in a 1 BR lock out room, and they would be in the adjoining studio. I was told by my guide originally we could do that, but MS stated they would request it, but there is no promise.

Has anyone done this, and if so, how?

Thanks!

I have found that requests are never noticed. I asked on my last trip to not be on the ground floor and guess where I was...the ground floor.

The time of year in question is not very busy so I can't see why there would be a problem but you never know.

We were able to do that at OKW. But we had to work it out with the CM at the desk when we checked in. We had already made the request for a lockoff one bedroom so that we could add the studio when our guests arrived four days later. When we checked in we asked them to check to see if we were blocked into that room that way. We were. But we were also told it would not be guaranteed and we might have to move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter