2 Poly Studios vs. 2br Copper Creek - Group of 6

Ah. I've never heard of being an associate on someone's membership. Interesting.
And I'd never trust anyone with my login info. Ha!

Ah. I've never heard of being an associate on someone's membership. Interesting.
Make sure you trust someone before making them an associate member as it will be your points they are using to make reservations :)

I'd imagine it's good for someone like an older couple who maybe hasn't yet passed it down to a family member but allows their grandkids/kids to book the rooms for them if technology isn't their forte.

Last edited:

With kids that age, I would go with a 2 bedroom. I would want the laundry and the kitchen. I have not stayed in a CCV 2 BR, but I have stayed in a Boulder Ridge 2 Bedroom and a Copper Creek Cabin. We enjoyed both of those. The resort is great. The boat ride to MK is nice.

With kids that age, I would go with a 2 bedroom. I would want the laundry and the kitchen. I have not stayed in a CCV 2 BR, but I have stayed in a Boulder Ridge 2 Bedroom and a Copper Creek Cabin. We enjoyed both of those. The resort is great. The boat ride to MK is nice.
So Jealous!!! We try and stretch out points but one of these years I’d love to splurge on a cabin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter