200 DVC Points for Rent Aulani from $18 per point, will check any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for points for Poly 4/10/23-4/14/23. Thanks
I can do this, but we would need to exchange info through the private messaging system. Please follow the instructions in my first post to get qualified for PM.

Any availability for Aulani October 6-13 2022? Flexible with dates if they fall within that week. Thank you

Looking for Aulani 3/5/23-3/7/23. Thanks.
Rooms are available and you have some options. But before we can make a reservation, we need to exchange info through the private messaging system and you are not yet set up to do so. To get qualified for PM, please see the instructions link in my first post on this thread and send me a PM once you can do so.

Points are still available.
Just sent you a pm. I'm a DVC member who is short points for an extra night to tack on to a longer trip. Trying to rent the poly standard view from 8/13 to 8/14. As of 2:28 pm today that's showing as available on the DVC website. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter